Coccoro Envy

scoutingbear

My DH has coccoro envy. He really wants the "cute little seat" that I have in my car so he doesn't have a "gerry rigged" seat (Radian) in his. Hmmm...maybe that's all the motivation I need to order a second one. :D

He was not so happy when he saw he had a big seat installed in his car with "his seat taken apart" to attach the "strap thing to hold it in" and the "ghetto foil" on the seat release. :ROTFLMAO:

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Hey, Karen's DH, YOU ARE WEIRD! I love my two radians, and do not like the coccoro.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Then why did you buy the pretty blue one?

Because it really does not matter if I like a seat. I still should know the quirks and how to install it. Plus I have that tech update that I am teaching in October. And it will be black, soon.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
He does realize that the Coccoro would get the foil on the buckle, too, right? :p And that plastic piece goes right back on when you take off the d-ring!

scoutingbear

Problem is that I forgot to hide the plastic piece...so he went looking for where that attached to, saw the tether and started to freak out. Then, A got in the car that evening and started talking about why the foil is on the buckle of the radian. ;) It was entertaining to say the least. :D Now he talks daily about wanting a seat like mine in his car. Sorry dear! When you go back to school, I have to cart the kids around in my car and I'm gonna use the seat *I* want!

scoutingbear

Trying to attract Aliens from another planet to take one of the kids away? :whistle:

KQ put it around the buckle of the baby's seat so that A wouldn't keep unbuckling the wrong one when getting out of the car especially since the installs for those seats haven't been the easiest ones I've ever done and I don't relish the thought of being out by myself and having to reinstall the baby's seat before going anywhere!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I was thinking buckle on the car seat, not the vehicle buckle. Got it.

Aliens? Well, of course.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
As you'll note in my siggy, seatbelts also protect you from aliens. So foil ON the seatbelt gives you extra protection.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC