How do you store your extra covers?

MarathonMama

Right now we have our extra RN covers in our hall closet, but in the past I've hung them in the kids closests on hangers (but it takes up too much space).

Where/how do you store yours? Any space saving tips?

ADS

skipspin

A sealed bin in the attic. (Closets? Um, yeah, a little short on those in this house.) I did learn to always make sure the bin is closed ALL THE WAY last week.

I did have them on the high self above my washing machine (which is in the garage) for a few years, but they were too heavy to really keep up there and I couldn't get them down without a ladder or daring circus tricks.

skitle1802

I have almost no extra covers now but my preferred method is the Ziploc 2 gallon storage bags. Fold them up, stuff and then squeeze the air out. They are much cheaper than "space bags" and then I stack them on the top shelf of my closet or put them in a Rubbermaid tote.

aeormsby

I put them in the big zippered plastic bags that sheets/blankets/comforters come in and in a closet. Those bags come in handy for lots of stuff.

MANDY1234

I have a car seat closet, the closet my apt has out water heater in is useless besides storing crap lol,with a bag that came with my titan...that bag has my 4 extra covers and every "extra" that came with my seats :)

NannyMom

I roll/ fold them, and put them in the XL Ziploc bags. Because I have so many, the bags are then put in big storage boxes. 2 aee in my hall closet, and 1 is in my bedroom (the Britax's I'm trying to sell).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC