I turned my 3yo back RF

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
After FF for a year, I finally got her a seat she'd fit in RF again. I don't know how much longer we'll keep her RF but at least until after our vacation (then my 5yo can go back in the Nautilus for a long drive). She loves it! I picked up one of the EFTA at Kmart for $55. I HATE the knobs! I cannot access them unless I recline the vehicle seat but I'll live with that at that price. I don't adjust the harness all that often anyway. She's got loads of room to grow in it and it's super soft & comfy.

Here's pictures (only car seat stuff on here):

www.lorisstuffforsale.blogspot.com

ADS

kandamom

Wow, she has so much room in that seat still! I tried ds2 (3 last week) in that seat at TRU the other day, and he is way too tall to rear face in that seat. (head over the top - I'm pretty sure, without any infant padding) He has been ff for a couple months now, as the rf recline angle of our radian got worse and worse the more he grew - even with the old boot. We need a new seat for dh's recently-purchased vehicle, since our Regent isn't working so well in that one. If the right seat came along at the right price, I would probably put the new seat in my vehicle and keep ds2 rf for 2-3 more pounds. Unfortunately, the customer service representative at Evenflo told me that the new Triumph isn't any taller than the Triumph Advance.

She fits so well & your kids are just adorable!

amy&girls

I wish my 3yr old still fit rear-facing in the EFTA. She's above 35lbs though, so she's now forward-facing in a Nautilus. My 18 month old on the other hand is still rear-facing in the EFTA. Honestly, the knobs aren't that bad. I've never really had an issue with them. But then again, I never really use them. :) I love your little boy in the pink turbobooster, super cute!!

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I got mine from my pediatrician. They give them out to the preemies who get the RSV vaccine. I was able to talk mine into giving one to me (for my 10 lb. monster) since I was undergoing Chemotherapy. It was more to protect myself than him.

I've seen them on that tiny hands site too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC