What seats are installed in your cars right now? Covers?

TheQueenMother

Dd age 5 is riding in a rio radian xt. Ds is in a MA with the zebra cover.
Everyone else is hanging out in a closet or the guest bedroom.

ADS

miraclebabies

All three of my kids are riding in Marathons with Cowmoo covers... Love it :) Dd1-3.5yr is ff, dd2- 19m is erf and ds-5m is rf.

HEVY

Pink Sky Frontier85, Huntington Regent (soon to be replaced with a Blue Bouquet Pre-ad Regent)and a "G" Galore TB.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Radian 65 with a RN80 Princess cover (for regular trips), Joovy booster (for the doll next to her, it's in my avatar, lol), and a Lite Rider in Tan for the quarter mile drive to the pool for lessons almost every morning.
Crimson Safeguard Go in dh's car.

tiggercat

RF Cowmoo MA, FF Ventura Radian, blue clek Olli in the van

RF beige MA (microdot tan?), Grey SSK Monterey in the car.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
My car: Rushmore Frontier, Bentley Radian XTSL

DH's car: Sporty Blue True Fit, Spiral My Ride

djma

For today :p it's: DS1 Nauti in booster mode, DS2 FFng in a Cappuchino (sp?)TrueFit, and DD RFng in a Hannah covered RA50.

That's alllllllllllll about to change! LOL

StillThankful

I want to play:)

My siggy says it all::) . . .

'10 MA--Mariposa
'10 RA50--Dragonfly (Sutton spare)
'09 RNXTSL--Flora
'09 MR65--Sonata (Chandler spare)

Garage--'09 Evenflo Titan (with cover in DD1's room)

Last edited:

emandbri

Elizabeth is in a floral XTSL and Benjamin misty probooster. Jacob and Daniel aren't in anything. My babies have grown up! :crying:

Right now there aren't any seats in Brian's car.

menfusse

E's in a GN with matrix cover and A's in a pink/grey Monterey-the first round of them.

I have plans though, lol. I'm saving up funds for a cow moo frontier. Things are going to be all rearranged then. :).

rachelandtyke

Right now in the van, I have installed:

Classic Blvd rfing for DS
Cappucino TF ff for DD
Licorice CCO rfing for DS

Wasn't planned, but I seem to have a black/brown theme going on . . .

(yes, DS currently has 2 seats in the car, when we got our EFTA it was DD who did for a while) :rolleyes:

kater-tot82

DD1 is in a Madison Regent in the van, tan Harmony LiteRider in DH's Jeep (but she wants a pink one).

We just installed the base of the Chicco KeyFit that we have for our baby arriving next month--she'll be in a Keyfit in Fuego. Love the red!!

lpperry

My car: Oliver is in granite radian and sandbox EFTA. I have them both set up rearfacing for him and we take turns with them! Stepdaughter Madeline rides in the granite ff Radian when we use my car with her.
Daycare kids: Scenera (black and white circle cover), Snugride

DH's car: Oliver is in Cherry Pie Coccoro. Madeline in Let's Go (airplane) turbobooster.

NannyMom

Sofi is 3yrs, in a Monet TFP. BabyS is 18 months, in an Ashlet Floral Marathon- to be switched to a black/gray Titan any day now (when I get unlazy and switch it). J is 7, in a Ganite Radian 65SL. A is 10, in a gray/blue backless TB.

DH's car (which is currently my weekend car :rollseyes: ) is a tan EFTA. No idea on the cover, but that's what the replacement was they sent me.
Grandma's car: Alma My Ride
Grandpa's car: Alma MR
SIL's Car: Black Complete Air

Last edited:

BudgieStew

My car has Marathon with a Barnum cover, a GN and a Monterey. I had a friend's 6 year old stay with us for a few days last week and he was put in the Monterey which annoyed him to no end as he has not used a booster for a while with his parents. But he has learnt that in our cars(DH as well) he has to use a booster.
He is quite tall but I never bothered to check to see how he fit a seatbelt in his Grandfather's Caddy before he left.

autumnlily

My car:
FF Granite RN 65 - Miss Lucy (4.5)
RF Granite RN 65 - Miss Grace (2)
RF Ashely MA - Miss Etta (2)

DH car:
Miss Lucy rides in a Pink Sky Frontier 85 (was an original model - but was replaced by Britax)

My parent's car:
Miss Lucy rides in a Miley Graco Nautilus

DH parent's car:
Miss Lucy rides in a FF Erin Marathon

(with a Strawberry CCO and Tan Swirl RA for the twins when traveling in other vehicles... or when I get board with their seats in my car, I do a switcharoo)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC