I have a cool mint CCO cover, but want a licorice!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
and a Cherry Pie infant insert.

INFANT INSERT STILL AVAILABLE

I have licorice, well will this week, so now I just want to sell.

Here it is. Yes, this is a brand new cover!

IMG_2091-vi.jpg

IMG_2092-vi.jpg

IMG_2093-vi.jpg

IMG_2094-vi.jpg

A special thanks to Autumnlily, for taking the pics, putting them on the internet, and generally taking care of me.

Last edited:
ADS

autumnlily

Are you wanting a cherry pie insert? I could possibly help with that - still working out the details with my friend and our upcoming trade... I'll keep you in the loop if one doesn't come forth in a trade before then. ;)

autumnlily

Thanks. I suck at this. lol You are the CCO queen! :D

Nope, I think LISmama taught me the most about CCO. And, she has some great combo's posted somewhere...

But, I'm the wife to the DH who found the awesome deal - I'll take credit for that ;)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Thanks. I suck at this. lol You are the CCO queen! :D

Nope, I think LISmama taught me the most about CCO. And, she has some great combo's posted somewhere...

LOL. I read Judi's comment and was all offended. (Just kidding!)

Cherry Pie, Licorice, and Hazelnut are the only covers I haven't had. To be honest, I have absolutely no desire for the latter two, and not enough desire that I'll ever have a Cherry Pie. But I have to admit that Licorice/Cherry Pie sounds like an awesome combination, and one I hadn't thought of before.

(The colors that is. Combining actual licorice with actual cherry pie would be repulsive.)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
LOL. I read Judi's comment and was all offended. (Just kidding!)

Cherry Pie, Licorice, and Hazelnut are the only covers I haven't had. To be honest, I have absolutely no desire for the latter two, and not enough desire that I'll ever have a Cherry Pie. But I have to admit that Licorice/Cherry Pie sounds like an awesome combination, and one I hadn't thought of before.

(The colors that is. Combining actual licorice with actual cherry pie would be repulsive.)

You are the southern west coast CCO queen. She is the northern west coast CCO queen. I should have make that clear.

Oh, and glad I came up with a combination you actually hadn't though of!

rachelandtyke

You, know when I got my Licorice CCO, I thought for sure I'd want to trade for a more fun cover ASAP, but it just fits in with all our other seats, lol. An actual color in the van just wouldn't look right! Sorry I'm not ready to play. :(

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Well, I have a strawberry shake and want cool mint. So I would be available for a 3 way trade. :D

Cool! Maybe that would work!

im looking for a licorice set too :p i want to mix it with my strawberry shake harness covers :whistle:

Yeah well, I want a licorice set (atleast a cover), and this is my swap thread, so there. :p

You, know when I got my Licorice CCO, I thought for sure I'd want to trade for a more fun cover ASAP, but it just fits in with all our other seats, lol. An actual color in the van just wouldn't look right! Sorry I'm not ready to play. :(

Dang.

monstah

I dub you northern east coast CCO queen. How dare you think that you would get the whole east coast? ;)

LMBO, I had a joke about having a whole coast to rule over but fair is fair. :p

ETA: Uh oh, I think this thread is getting a touch derailed....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC