So in love!

swtgi1982

Ok so I tried DS2 in the On Board 35 (not air one) at Target today. I was pleasantly surprised to see he still fit at 7mon old. Both my older ones had outgrown their infant seats by height like at 4-5mon older. The baby had like 4-6 inches above his head in the On Board today! Wow! And he is the same height as both older ones were at a year old. Yes I almost bought it!:whistle::whistle::whistle: Since you know it was on clearance and all:whistle::whistle:

ADS

Kegracin

I tried my youngest son in that seat at target too last month when my son would have been 17 months and he still fit. Granted he's on the small size but I was really impressed that he still had enough hard shell over his head.

chloebeansmom

I'm in love with mine too! I have one waiting for Baby2 to use. DD almost fits in it still. She has barely less than an inch of shell over her head so she is JUST out of it height wise. But I love how it installs, and I love everything else about it too. I also like that the release to pull it out of the base is further down the back of the shell than my SS1 was. So I can have the front seat closer to the top of the shell and still get it in and out of the car easily without having to jam my hand in a crack between the seats. Not a feature I would ever have thought of but man is it nice.

aeormsby

I put my DS in it at Target just after he turned 2, I think he was just about even with the top of the shell. But my kids are small and fit in the 22lb snugride until they were 1 (we stopped using them before they were truly outgrown).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC