Not impressed with the TF

bbartlettnfld

I borrowed my friends TF for DS on the weekend as his MA cover is out getting the elastic replaced.

Anyway I was not impressed with it at all! DS is skinny and the seat looked like it was eating him! Plus the continuous loop harness drove me crazy! The FF lock-off seems almost worn out on theirs, thought the seat is probably less than 18mos old now. Anyway that was my :twocents: on it!

Other than me not liking it I am glad I got her to get it for her DS, he is a huge kid at almost 4ft tall and over 50lbs at 2 yrs old! Kid is not fat at all his dad is over 6 foot and built like a house and mom is 5'10 and big too. He still has room left to grow maybe an inch till he's even with the top slots. Its mom and I's hope that he makes it to 3 before he outgrows it!

BethAnn

ADS

stephie1012

at first i wasnt impressed with it either, not after having it for a while i really love it. It a seat that took a while to grow on me lol

natysr

I think if you already have Marathon Love, then the True Fit may not take to your liking right away. Especially if you are using it forward facing at first. That was basically my impression when we were using it temporarily with Jordan.

Now that Trevor is born, and we are using it with him, I totally have the True Fit love. While I did not like the continuous harness at first, while using the seat with Jordan, I love it with Trevor. I find it tough to buckle a newborn into a seat without loosening the harness, then retightening it in most seats. But the continuous harness makes this so much easier.

Mags462

LOL.... i just find this funny because i think the exact opposite! ;) I hate the MA and think it has so many weird/odd things about it that i cannot see anyone loving one :) The TF is my favorite seat..... I'm just glad there are so many choices out there for everyone to find their perfect seat. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC