For Sale Girl See Kai Run, Pediped, Jack and Lily, Keds, Robeez, Stride Rite % Trumpette socks

lovemyfamily

PICS UP NOW! NEW PRICES Girl See Kai Run, Jack and Lily, Keds, Robeez, Stride Rite &Trumpette socks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure why the pics didn't show the first time, but they are here now.
Cleaning out all my DD's shoes that she no longer fits in.
Prices are now shipped, without boxes. Add $2 if you want the box. The Trumpette socks prices DO include the box. The only ones I don't have the boxes for are the Keds. Please post and PM with interest. X-posted

Robeez black patent size 21 EUC $15.75ppd
IMG_7127.jpg

Pediped Olivia brown LN 12-18 months $20-sold
IMG_7128.jpg

Stride Rite Daffodil sandal in white, size 4 1/2 EUC $15.75 ppd
IMG_7130.jpg

See Kai Run Lola pink EUC other than tiny scuff on the toe of 1 shoe. Size 5 $20-SOLD
IMG_7133.jpg

See Kai Run Amy size 6 GUC toes are scuffed on both shoes $13.75ppd
IMG_7134.jpg

IMG_7135.jpg

Jack and Lily My Shoes black and white size 18-24 month, VERY similar to See Kai Run in quality and style EUC $11.75 ppd
IMG_7137.jpg

Keds pink leather size 5 EUC $8.75 ppd
IMG_7142.jpg

NIB Trumpette socks Minnie Love set of 6 pair, bought these in case baby #4 was another girl, but had a boy. They have hearts and Minnie Mouse heads on them. SO cute! $13.75 ppd Size 0-12 months (will only ship with box)
IMG_7138.jpg

NIB Trumpette newborn booties pink Minnie Mouse $6.75ppd (will only ship with box)
IMG_7140.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

MySillyKids

your DD has had way more shoes than my DD has in her whole life. lol. (and i think they're close in age!)

congrats on the n00b! :love:

ETA: ha! they're 5 days shy of 1 month apart!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC