News Compass B570 Pathway Booster now shipping/available!!!

ADS

firemomof3

I'm curious to see if the seat belt fit will be the same, or have they changed the belt path on this new one?
Plus, its short so no I won't be getting one.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Possibly. It would be easier to travel with than the Monterey and I will be travelling a bit this summer (bleh, but that's a different story). I do like LATCH for boosters, even though I know it isn't a safety feature. My daughter's torso has grown about 1.25" between ages 5 and 8 (she sprouted legs!) and she still technically fits in a Nautilus harness so I don't think she'll outgrow this booster before she's ready for a backless, so even if it's on the shorter side it may work for us.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
Thanks for letting us know it's instock! I've been waiting to see if it would finally be released or delayed again.

I might be getting it as a spare for my mom's car (I want to have my mom as an emergency contact for when DD starts Kindergarten in September, so she'll need a seat in her car). I'm considering a Maestro or a Vivo as well. I like that B570 can be LATCHed, so that I don't have to worry about it being a potential projectile in my mom's car, since whichever seat that will be in there won't be used on any sort of regular basis.

daniele_ut

I wish this had been in stock a few weeks ago. I'd rather have one of these for travel than the Turbo I ended up buying.

hsjwmom

I'm thinking about it. I'd like to see one in person or at least some IRL pics first. From what I've read, it may suit my dd's stockier frame better than some seats. I like that it folds for travel and that it isn't as massive as the Monterey.

Oh. I also need them to release it in a girly cover. :eek: Per dd's request.

hsjwmom

Yup. Texas is SO not the state for an all black seat, lol.

I don't even require pink. Aqua or purple would be awesome. Heck, I'd prefer something cute that was NOT pink!

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I like the bumblebee black and yellow. If we do get it husband will appreciate having a gender-neutral seat in his car.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm curious to see if the seat belt fit will be the same, or have they changed the belt path on this new one?
Plus, its short so no I won't be getting one.

I'm not sure whether to make you feel compelled to buy it because it's got a designated belt path for the lapbelt and seemed taller in real life than the old ones, or let you believe it's still short and unlikely to fit to save you having to buy one... :love::whistle::love:

ZephyrBlue

If they ever release a different cover (Black covers and New Mexico do NOT mix!), I'll definately buy one. I really like the Compass B540 that we have now.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
one of the sites which has it, has a black/red cover supposedly on sale, but I've never seen any other mention...I'm wondering if regular compass booster covers woulod fit on it? Cuz compass has a huge variety of covers, and dd has made "pink" a requirement for her booster, sigh.

a_js

I wonder if it's as wide as the other Compass seats? If so, it probably wouldn't be a good fit for us, which is too bad as it looks like a nice seat.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I'm not sure whether to make you feel compelled to buy it because it's got a designated belt path for the lapbelt and seemed taller in real life than the old ones, or let you believe it's still short and unlikely to fit to save you having to buy one... :love::whistle::love:

How tall? I read 19" and I don't love that, but with an 8yo who fits in a Turbo by height, I don't need super-tall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC