Any Nautilus elite deals??

nmb

I think we're going w/ this as DS's next seat - and he's just one growth spurt away from hitting the top strap slots on the Radian now - so time to start shopping.

Specifically, kinda, looking for a pink one; DS asked for the pink one. (Actually, asked for the "girl's rock" bright pink Turbo -- um, not gonna happen. Though if I see a good deal on it, might get it for occasional use / training after he turns four, but for now, no way) Showed him the pink Nautilus at Target and said maybe we could get that one - and yep, he still wanted pink. OK.
But if another color is significantly cheaper somewhere - than I'll get the cheaper one.

TIA for any tips...

ETA: - and, um, are Gabe and Monti the only colors available in the Elite version?? Yuck. That's all I'm seeing but I haven't really looked before....

ADS

Lulu

I wonder how much growing room a Nauti has over a radian? IIRC, not much. I'm wondering if you should consider the fr85 instead. If you shop carefully, the price will not be much more than a nauti. Your son seems very large if he's growing out of the radian before four years old.

ETA: I'm assuming you are aware you can go over the top slot in the radian and are choosing not to?

singingpond

I think we're going w/ this as DS's next seat - and he's just one growth spurt away from hitting the top strap slots on the Radian now - so time to start shopping.

Specifically, kinda, looking for a pink one; DS asked for the pink one. (Actually, asked for the "girl's rock" bright pink Turbo -- um, not gonna happen. Though if I see a good deal on it, might get it for occasional use / training after he turns four, but for now, no way) Showed him the pink Nautilus at Target and said maybe we could get that one - and yep, he still wanted pink. OK.
But if another color is significantly cheaper somewhere - than I'll get the cheaper one
I don't have anything useful to say about the main topic of your post (namely, where to get a good price) :). However, the desire for pink rings a bell here, as my DS2 was also a big fan of pink (the brighter the better) when he was 4. Now, at 5 1/2, he scorns it as a 'girl color', and a pink carseat wouldn't go over well. And that's with no negative comments at all from either of his parents, and with me actively trying to counteract the idea of gender-specific colors, and actively telling him that it was perfectly fine for him to keep pink as one of his favorite colors.

The Nautilus has a long life, and your child may well be riding in it for years to come, so this might be something to keep in mind.

Of course, there's always the replacement cover option ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC