Name this seat??

natalie77

Ok so a friend has her 1 yr old FF and on facebook there is a pic. The seat is grey and it has squares/cubes on the material. From what I can see, it reminds me of maybe an apex?? Any ideas??

ADS

natalie77

For sure not an avenue. It really looks like an apex like the sides etc. I will copy it an blur baaies face

MomToEliEm

For sure not an avenue. It really looks like an apex like the sides etc. I will copy it an blur baaies face

It really is best to not post pictures that are not your own, even with a blurred face. Maybe do some searches on ebay for the apex and other similar styles to see if you see any similar cover patterns.

natalie77

I can't find it but it is either an apex or intera. If anyone can find pics let me know. If it I an old intera, would it be expired?

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I can't find it but it is either an apex or intera. If anyone can find pics let me know. If it I an old intera, would it be expired?

No. They were first made in 2005, I think, so even the oldest wouldn't be expired yet. And I don't know if they have a six or eight year lifespan.

Wendy

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
No. They were first made in 2005, I think, so even the oldest wouldn't be expired yet. And I don't know if they have a six or eight year lifespan.

Wendy

I just checked the manual on the 09 manual CD. It just said not to use the seat past the date molded in the back of the shell. And the seat was still currently made according to the summary sheet...and it ws revised April 09.

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC