EFTA 65

StillThankful

I've seen the momentum65 and symphony65, but is the EFTA 65 out yet?

BTW, the momentum65s remind me of the Britax 70s:whistle:--the base, the shape, Sips, and the special ingredient--momentum65 has e3 and the 70s have safe cell.

ADS

Mommy0608

Yes, it's out in a few stores... I know at least one person here has seen it and posted pics. There's a big difference between the E3 SIP on the new Evenflo and the Safe Cell on the new Britax seats... the Safe Cell is not for SIP, it's to reduce head excursion. It's in the base of the seat and it compresses during a crash, transferring some of the crash energy downward instead of forward, resulting in less forward movement of the child. You're right though, each seat is similar in the fact that they have a new special feature... the features just can't really be compared to one another. ;) (I'm not sure if you were saying the features were similar or not... just wanted to clarify for those who may not know the difference).

ETA: Here's the thread with Triumph 65 pics.

Last edited:

Spam

They had it at the brus I went to the other day. I totally get the bubble thing in the cover of the momentum 65 people were talking about, that's weird. Oh, and this brus had the myrides on clearance so I wonder if they're getting new cover options on those or just trying to clear inventory.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Random accidental thanks, lol.. .but yah, isn't that Momentum just super poufy? Crazy.
The My Rides are going to be the same covers, Spiral and Sonata, but the infant pads have that second slot in them so you can use them on the two bottom slots instead of just the lowest. And the covers have better elastic and stay on the cupholders better.

I'm STILL waiting for my Triumph 65... It'll probably be there when I get to work this evening.

StillThankful

Yes, it's out in a few stores... I know at least one person here has seen it and posted pics. There's a big difference between the E3 SIP on the new Evenflo and the Safe Cell on the new Britax seats... the Safe Cell is not for SIP, it's to reduce head excursion. It's in the base of the seat and it compresses during a crash, transferring some of the crash energy downward instead of forward, resulting in less forward movement of the child. You're right though, each seat is similar in the fact that they have a new special feature... the features just can't really be compared to one another. ;) (I'm not sure if you were saying the features were similar or not... just wanted to clarify for those who may not know the difference).

ETA: Here's the thread with Triumph 65 pics.

:eek: I remember that thread and totally forgot about it. I called Evenflo and she said that the shell is the same but they reworked the webb to hold more weight. She said that Target holds Bardsdale pattern, Sears has Legacy pattern, Kmart has Baldwin DLX for $149.99 (ships 7/14), and BRU has the O pattern for $129.99

StillThankful

Random accidental thanks, lol.. .but yah, isn't that Momentum just super poufy? Crazy.
The My Rides are going to be the same covers, Spiral and Sonata, but the infant pads have that second slot in them so you can use them on the two bottom slots instead of just the lowest. And the covers have better elastic and stay on the cupholders better.

I'm STILL waiting for my Triumph 65... It'll probably be there when I get to work this evening.

I agree, the Momentum 65 looks very puffy (is that the bubble to which people are referring)--I can't wait for people to play with the Britax 70s and the Momentum 65s at the same time--they just look so similar to me:)

Are the My Ride Sonata covers they have in stock right now as spare covers the older ones with one slot in the infant padding?

Does anyone own the EFTA 65 yet?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC