Any interet in an Amazon Kindle2 and Oberon Designs Kindle Cover?

arly1983

Any interest in an Amazon Kindle2 and Oberon Designs Kindle Cover?

I am thinking of getting a Nook (my DH just got one) so that we can swap books. If I do, I will have to buy another Oberon cover for the Nook because this one will not fit. :(

My Kindle2 is 16 months old. It works perfectly with no issues. I can find no flaws except for some very light scratching on the shiny back that I couldn't get to show up in a pic. It will come with the orginal power/USB cord that also has no flaws. I am searching for my paper user's manual but if I can't find it there is a more detailed user manual on the kindle itself so no worries. This will come to you with only the user manual in the contect and unregistered. All you have to do is register it to your amazon account (instructions on how to do this are on amazon.com and in the kindle itself). Has all the features listed [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireless-Reading-Display-Globally/dp/B0015T963C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1278075728&sr=8-2"]here[/ame]

SDC13332.jpg

SDC13334.jpg

the Oberon Cover in Fern Avenue of Trees with elastic attachment is 7 months old. This cover is just awesome! I ordered two kindle covers from amazon and returned them before I found these. The other kindle covers were cheap and the kindle attached via hard plastic hooks that made me nervous. If you look on the link above you will see my review of this cover and why I liked it soooooo much. This cover is even better looking in person.

SDC13338.jpg

SDC13337.jpg

I would REALLY like to sell both as a lot for $129 shipped (via Priority Mail Insured)

Or $99 shipped (via Priority Mail Insured) for Kindle 2 and $45 shipped for the Oberon Designs Cover

Everything will be packaged as securely as possible.

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC