Maestro at Sears

erikdeb

I just discovered this today - been looking at maestro's for a while.

It might be too late for most everyone, but they have 2 different 10% off sales, bringing the price to right around $65. I am picking mine up at Sears, so I am paying tax, but no shipping.

One of the 10% off is today only, the other is good through tomorrow.

Just thought I'd share, in case it helps anyone.

ADS

swtgi1982

It might be too late for most everyone, but they have 2 different 10% off sales, bringing the price to right around $65. I am picking mine up at Sears, so I am paying tax, but no shipping.

How do you get these 10% off in store?

C

comptonkids

did you get 20% off then? cause its saying the maestro is 71.99, with free shipping on orders over $49

erikdeb

More or less, but it was yesterday. Not free shipping, though, so we are going to have to go to the store to pick it up. We got 10% off, and then 10% off again (so $8 off, then $7.20 off). Sorry I discovered it so late in the day! I had been looking for Maestro deals, but just didn't bother yesterday, then I went to sears.com to see if I could find out if I could see the seat in person at a store, and it said it was $65ish.

At least one of the sales I used was "online only" so I don't think you can get the deal in the store - but I just ordered it to pick up at the store, which is good enough for me. Though if there had been free shipping, that would've been great, too.

swtgi1982

oh ok thanks, we did pick up two for my mom's car for both the older two today at full price (mom bought it) she was prepared to buy a nautilus, but when I told her the less expensive seat would be fine for my light weights, she got one for both. She was going to just get one seat for DD and then when DS outgrew his get him one down the rd. He was less then an inch left to the top harness slot so she went ahead and bought him one too. (He is 27lbs and to tall for a FF scenera!, Just outgrew it RF by height and we turned him to find he had less then an inch to top slots! LOL)

So yes my 27lb DS needs a HWH car seat to still fit in a harness by height, if it will last him more then 6 mon yet. He just went through a growth spurt, gained 3lbs and went from 2-3in above his head RF to right at 1in mark RF and needing to be turned in his scenera.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC