has anyone ever...?

cryway903

Had a child safety seat info program without a cpst? My area is in BAD need of car seat info everywhere I go I see little ones riding unrestrained, in front seat, old carseats, infant seats used ff etc. Just having an information day/meeting/something I think would go a looooong way here. But without a cpst is it doable? Legal? Could an individual put on such a program? How would one go about doing such?

ADS

MomToEliEm

I am not a tech, but have given pamphlets and fliers to my daycare to hand out. I would not feel comfortable setting up a table though and handing that information out without being a tech.

Where do you live? Maybe there are some techs here who might be able to help you out or give you suggestions.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I'd recommend contacting your closest Safe Kids group to see if they have such a program available. :twocents:

cryway903

I'm in north Texas. The closest techs are about 2 hrs south of us. I dont see very many people here making the drive. A tech might come here but I couldn't afford to pay one. Even day cares here transport children with no car seats whatsoever. Even toddlers! We dont use day care or go to public or private school so I can't really work through one of those.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC