Yay! My sister turned my nephew back RF!!

hboo22

I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonight one of my sisters came over and she has a little one that's not quite 1 RF in a Scenera and she's going to buy my True Fit to keep her 2 yo (3 in Sept) harnessed cause he's got a crazy long torso! It's a bit longer than my 4.5 yo!! He's almost outgrown his harness on his Scenera! We were just talking and putting the boys back in the car and she told me she was thinking of turning Maddox (2yo) back RF cause of the crash videos and links she read on a Facebook moms page! Joel's Journey in particular got her attention and the RF crash test video :thumbsup: I told her she could have my TF now and I'd show her how to install it if we put it in RFing :whistle: We did and she left with him RFing, he was excited and I told her he'll probably like it. :) He's got such a long torso we had to use the 3rd slots, he was pretty much even with them and the 2nd were WAY too low!! :eek:
I tried to get a pic, but it was too dark for my camera phone, I told her she needed to take one and send it to me so I can post it :) Now I just need to send her the link to this board!! Yay!!

ADS

urchin_grey

Yay! Its especially rewarding when family listens. ;) Both of my sisters have turned into carseat nerds since having their babies (I may have something to do with that, I dunno). :whistle: One sister has her almost-3yo in a MR (RF'ing) and my other sister's baby is only 5mo but she plans to RF him as long as possible. His primary seat is a Radian 80SL, then he has a Flex Loc that his chunky butt is about to outgrow, and then a Coccoro on the way. So 3 seats for 1 kid in 5 months. LOL I may have instigated the Coccoro too. They travel by plane a lot so she NEEDS it (and the Flash stroller to go with it). :cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC