Cloth Diapering moms--what diaper bag & wetbag?

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh man. I have these wetbags that I looooove, but I don't remember what they're called. They have two zippered compartments, so I keep cleans on one side, dirtied on the other. The sides fold up and snap together and there's a loop for carrying, puttig on a stroller, etc. Although I don't think it's specifically designed for it, I have used it folded-open as a changing pad a few times. I'll look later to see if I can find a tag since I really didn't describe it well, and since without a name it doesn't do you much good.

As for diaper bags...I don't use them. I hate changing diapers in public bathrooms, so I leave the diaper stuff in the car and go change there when i need to. Or I hang the wet/dry bag from the stroller handle and change Baby in the stroller (off to the side somewhere).

I do have a Diaper Dude diaper bag, but I've only used it a few times. I mostly just use a cloth bag from Target to carry food, toys, bibs, etc.

autumnlily

I :love: my Skip Hop

I have This One

I have twins and cloth diaper with room to spare and if you use a stroller it is a dream to snap on with the dedicated buckles

As for wetbags... I prefer zipper wetbags. WhatAboutPuppy makes some very cute ones.

I have large zipper wetbags that have a loop to hang on the door and medium ones too (for random bathroom in house or diaper bag... but I have twins and sometimes need to fit 4 in a bag before we get home).

skitle1802

I have decided the cheapest (not-feeding-my-shopping-addiction) bag to fit my CDs, since most trips require several changing, is a JanSport backpack (DD1's from her last year of public school). And a PlanetWise medium wet bag.

I have no need for bottle holders or insulated pockets and I bring my purse everywhere anyways so "mommy pockets" aren't a must.

mimieliza

I have a denim [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000YDARQU/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?ie=UTF8&cloe_id=4924f8e7-a43d-474a-9ecf-5fb2d534ed9f&attrMsgId=LPWidget-A1&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000YIYDHE&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=01ETXWQSXYXWTXN7MPZ4"]Skip Hop Duo[/ame]. And I don't use wet bags. Plain old plastic grocery bags for me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC