Cheapest place to get a Frontier 85?

essnce629

I can get one for $224 shipped from babycarseats.com with a 20% coupon code, but it won't ship for 4-5 weeks. Does anyone know if it can be found for cheaper?

My friend wants to get one for her daughter's 4th birthday in August and I said I'd find the best deal for her.

ADS

champatlife

that was the cheapest place I found it last night as well. Does your state charge taxes? because mine was coming to 204.95 (in pink)

Can you do a price match at diapers.com? If so it may ship sooner.

essnce629

that was the cheapest place I found it last night as well. Does your state charge taxes? because mine was coming to 204.95 (in pink)

Can you do a price match at diapers.com? If so it may ship sooner.

The $204 ones were for the orginal Frontiers, not the FR85.

I don't think you can price match with diapers.com since the item has to be in stock and ready to ship, which the FR85 is not.

champatlife

I'm glad I don't need one right away because any site I saw with a decent deal (20% off) the pink one was on backorder (actually all of them were on back order)

babyearth.com (also has 20% off- not sure how long, but they have no shipping no tax if they get them back in stock soon enough)

champatlife

don't want to say for sure that it works with the frontier, but I know amazon also has a promo code for 15% off car seats: SAVECSSS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC