i would like to take this chance...

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
to invite everyone in the chat! lol i have 1 whole hour to myself...MYSELF and I am spending it in a carseat chat so come and join me :D (DH is taking DD for a walk...)

ADS

arly1983

Hi,
I am likewise free for the moment. My two are asleep and DH is at Fort Stewart. I am comtemplating how I wish I wouldn't have bought so many prefolds because I prefer the pcket diapers. I am wondering if I can somehow hide my purchase of more....

arly1983

Oh, thats the toughest part. There are so many out there. I bought prefold/cover starter kits. I wish I would have bought 2-3 of all the different kinds then I wouldn't be out so much if I decide to go to pockets. I was so confused when I first started looking. My mom was like, Honey, you are a making a simple thing hard: Go to wal-mart, get some prefold, pins, and plastic pants. I was like, Mom, I think cloth diapering has come a long way in 25 years.

arly1983

I have been really shocked at how easy the actual cloth diapering has been. I will go ahead and tell you my DH gos for the pocket diapers. If there isn't any there he yells at me to come do it.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
lol..my grandma bought us gerber cloth diapers...i used them as spit up rags for aleah..since she was always throwing up everywhere

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
my DH is usually pretty good about diaper( actually hes better than me) so i am not worried about that lol

arly1983

I actually got a pack from my great-aunt as a gift. I sewed lace and ribbon on them and then used them as burp rags.

arly1983

Thats great. DH is just getting in the swing of things as far as diapers go. He was gone for the most part for 18 months after Jackson was born (deployed to Iraq) He prefers to change Camille. She doesn't wiggle as much.

arly1983

Thats funny. Does she like a bath? Camille laughs while she is getting a bath. Today she figured out how to blow bubbles in the baby food. I am covered in avacodo.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
lol...she loves her baths...now that i stopped using soap that made her break out in hives..i love them too lol

arly1983

Have you tried the baby aveeno unscented, dyefree with oatmeal or baby aquaphor? Both work really well with Jackson's eczema.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC