A Britax Boulevard 70 prayer...

aunt83me02

Senior Community Member
Please let Britax keep the really cute paisley pattern until I can have a baby (earliest is spring/summer 2013) and let my baby fit in it from birth.

Amen

Marie

ADS

StillThankful

LOL! If this britaxmania continues as big as I think it's going to get, by then you'll have many more patterns from which to choose:)

TerisBoys

I miss the old Roundabout/MA covers :(

They were so fun and colourful. Britax has gotten more conservative over the years.

StillThankful

They were so fun and colourful. Britax has gotten more conservative over the years.

Tell me about it:) I LOVE :love: :love: the old Ma covers! I previously sold my MA and BLVD in 2009 and turned around and re-purchased a Mariposa MA just b/c I missed the cute, comfy covers so much:p! I also got the steal for RA50 and put a spare MA cover on it--the dragonfly one. Really more of an impulsive buy than anything:eek:

I really like the new Advocate 70 Anna cover but for almost $400, I won't be getting it.;)

I can't wait to see IRL pics of these cute, new Britax seats coming out:)

TerisBoys

Granted, my boys are all too big for the Britax convertibles.

But I miss even my all-cotton denim SR/C and Cool Blues RA - they were different than anything else, and so cool and comfy in the summertime for the boys.

So many covers I've lusted after over the years, but I always stuck with the fairly tame ones.

macmomma

Tell me about it:)

I really like the new Advocate 70 Anna cover but for almost $400, I won't be getting it.;)

I can't wait to see IRL pics of these cute, new Britax seats coming out:)

I :love: that cover too but there is no way I would buy that seat- hope they make a Ma70 or even a Blvd70 with that cover.... I might would consider that.... but dh would pass out cold if I dragged another seat home:D

StillThankful

I :love: that cover too but there is no way I would buy that seat- hope they make a Ma70 or even a Blvd70 with that cover.... I might would consider that.... but dh would pass out cold if I dragged another seat home:D

I think DH would go into a coma:p if I came in with a new convertible seat. I think If enough people request that cover, then maybe they'll make it for the MA70 or Blvd70? However, I'm not sure how they make the decision on what seats gets which patterns.

macmomma

I think DH would go into a coma:p if I came in with a new convertible seat. I think If enough people request that cover, then maybe they'll make it for the MA70 or Blvd70? However, I'm not sure how they make the decision on what seats gets which patterns.

For some reason I think they give the most expensive seats the cuter patterns- lot of people look at patterns and not at the actual seat.... they like this pattern and buy the seat:( We, of course, know better:eek:

Maedze

I think this is a reflection of the fact that the seats used to be considered 'baby seats'. Kids used them for two, MAYBE three years, and then were pulled out for MAYBE a booster, more than likely nothing.

Now the patterns need to reflect the fact that the seats are used for five and six year olds as well as babies :)

TerisBoys

I think this is a reflection of the fact that the seats used to be considered 'baby seats'. Kids used them for two, MAYBE three years, and then were pulled out for MAYBE a booster, more than likely nothing.

Now the patterns need to reflect the fact that the seats are used for five and six year olds as well as babies :)

True, but some of the old cottony patterns would be fine for older kids too. The bright plaids, the "fiesta" from the Bodyguard, the bright paisley that was on one of the boosters, Flower Power, even the cat prints. Now they look more like every other manufacturer's covers and less stand-out-ish.

Athena

When I asked once, the rep said that parents prefer the plainer covers and like them to match their car's interior. That may be true for a lot of people. But my car's interior is horribly ugly so I want to distract from it. :p

That paisley is a good compromise, very pretty, but also could coordinate very nicely. I'd be surprised if it isn't very popular.

Ladybugmomma

I love my MA cover, mariposa i think, yellow with flowers. I LOVED our RA aloha cover. I would never want the seat to "match" I love that our beautiful, expensive seat stands out :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC