EvenFlo Sym65 Covers? and stuff inside?

The styrofom(sp) that is in the side? snaped yesterday when i got it out of the van to clean it, do i need to replace it or what can i do?

Ok i am tired f these covers, is it just evenflo or is it all of them that mess up when you wash them? I follow there instructions and now all the padding in the sides are bunched up and i cant get it straight and it took me 2 hours but finally got all the padding under her butt back to where it was supposed to be

ADS
we dont have any other seats and it will be 2 weeks before i have the money to order anything, this stupid thing is only 2-3 months old and our 3rd replacement seat i am tired of them, i am about ready to throw it in the trash, but it is so easy to install and LO loves it

Evolily

we dont have any other seats and it will be 2 weeks before i have the money to order anything, this stupid thing is only 2-3 months old and our 3rd replacement seat i am tired of them, i am about ready to throw it in the trash, but it is so easy to install and LO loves it

Then duct tape the foam and get replacement foam ASAP. You shouldn't need the whole seat replaced, unless the symphony is made remarkably different than other seats, you should just need the foam replaced :thumbsup: .

OK, i will order it when dh gets paid again,

I hate these Covers, do all covers do that? i feel sorry for her cause all the padding in the butt is still bunched up a little and we have a 2 hour drive tomorrow to the dr.

SavsMom

I have washed my Symphony 65 cover multiple times and have never had the issue you seem to be having. What cover do you have?

SavsMom

I have the Liberty cover and it has never done anything strange like that when washing it :confused: It is a mesh like material though. Call Evenflo, they may replace it (I have had good experience with their customer service reps every time I have called) :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC