New Vehicle Decals Available!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Vehicle Decals May No Longer Be Available!

<p><b>Update: 4/2005</b>: Unfortunately, the manfacturer has apparently removed their webpage for our decals and has not forwarded funds for at least some purchases. You are welcome to contact the manufacturer for custom decals.</p>

Since the original order we purchased is sold out, the manufacturer has very generously agreed to sell these decals directly to parents, and $1 of the proceeds will support Car-Seat.Org! If you would like one, please visit:

http://www.car--toons.com/category.php?id=25

These are vinyl decals similar to those used by auto dealers. They can be applied to glass, bumpers or other relatively flat areas of a vehicle. These are not bumper stickers or static decals- they are individual vinyl letters with a light adhesive that are applied all at once when the backing is removed. Since there is no background, you should pick a color that will be visible and look good against your paint or window. Once applied, they cannot be moved or reused, though they can be removed and discarded without much difficulty. Instructions for application are here:

http://www.car--toons.com/installation.htm

Please note that purchases of these vehicle decals are NOT tax deductible!

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I just put these on my truck & have gotten a few compliments already :cool: Although, I was trying to do too many things at once when I put them on & a couple letters didn't stick -- OOPS!

Trina

I bought 2 of these last month and LOVE them! DH teases me because we generally don't do bumper stickers, but these look so nice on the back window of my new Sienna, AND they help to spread the CPS message! :)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
The link doesn't work anymore! :( I'm glad I bought 2 sets before -- I saved the 2nd set so I was able to put some on my Escape after trading in the Blazer.... I hope the URL might have just changed :confused:

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Yeah, I updated the original post recently as they took down the web page and stopped sending contributions quite some time ago:-(

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I received my decals this past weekend and put them on right away. I have already been asked a few car seat questions just from people seeing my sticker.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC