Fun with Seats Saturday

chloebeansmom

So I spent Saturday morning amusing myself by playing with all of my carseats. Here is a pick of Baby2's New OnBoard35 installed, with DD's Priori (her backup seat) installed int he background. I am posting here because my facebook friends don't care about this stuff and basically think I'm insane :D.

View attachment 7510

The recline indcator looks a little off in this pic but it's because it was on my very steep driveway at the time. On flat ground it looks great.

ADS

love-pink

so know what you mean about fb friends lol. i have tons and tons of pics of my kids in different seats on my fb and friends and family just say why did you get another seat?? when i see family and they run to get the kids out of the car they say ohh tonya got another seat. so now i just say no its just a different cover. they dont know the difference and it saves me having to lisen to them nagging on me about my problem :whistle:

chloebeansmom

LOL yeah it was funny Dh actually posted a comment on the pic on FB about what a good job I did and how he can't wait for me to become a CPST because he felt sorry for me. :rolleyes: At least he understands (sort of :p)

love-pink

my dh just kind of ignores it now. when i ask him for his "approval" or comment about something he just says whatever you think is best babe. lol a few years ago he said something about having a few seats too many and i said well i could not care at all. he hasnt said anything negative since :p

Keeanh

I'm amazed at how many seats some of you have! It makes me feel better. People have commented on me having 5 seats... Even though I have 7 children and 3 vehicles :confused:. I've gotten pretty good at installations, LOL. Although I really do need one more to leave in DH's car.

Oh the fun some of you could have... just think... 5 seats in each big vehicle, 4 for DH's car! You could justify buying 14 car seats!! :p

love-pink

me?? :eek: i dont have them all at once. i seem to get stuck on a seat and think that all the kids need to match lol then i want an old seat back and we sell one of the seats we have to fund the next one :cool:

chloebeansmom

Well, DD has a Radian in each of our cars then the Priori is her backup seat or for DH's work truck. Then the EFTA is in my MIL's car and the Avenue is in My mom's car. But sometimes I do like to just get them all together to play with. Now I have the Onboard for the upcoming baby and who knows what i"ll collect for this one.:D But, truthfully, I would buy many many more seats if my DH wouldn't have me committed somewhere:cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC