Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

GDA - good deal alert

In my red plum inserts from the sunday Boston Globe, I got a stayfree buy one get one free coupon. ( i dont know if the coupon is in my local papers..havent gotten through them all..) This could be a regional coupon, but see if you got it.

stayfree are bogo at riteaid and cvs this week. Use the coupon to get 2 packages for free. You can use them to make a "deal" or "scenario" work, or just buy them anyways bc they are both free.

if you do not use them, consider donating them to a local womens shelter. When you are having a hard time, shelling out hard earned money for feminine care products isnt fun.

Happy shopping for free!
    Lauren
    NICU RN, CPST and Nanny

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: GDA - good deal alert

I got that to and I am in SC. So it might be in every Red plum.