Let's see those MR65 pics!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I know some of us just ordered one, or even if you don't have a new one, let's see them. :) I ordered one and then sold it to my friend April, who will then sell it to my friend Denise tomorrow. :p Here's Olivia and Ilana in it and then one of Olivia in the SS1 too. Olivia is just under the 3rd slots, others would need top.

DSCN1422.jpg
DSCN1424.jpg

DSCN1415.jpg
DSCN1419.jpg

DSCN1409.jpg

ADS

mydogteaser

We love our MR65! We have it in Bartlett.

Here is the last picture I got of Kensington RFing. She was about 28 pounds and 31 inches:

IMG_3352.jpg

Here she is FFing on her 2nd birthday. She was the same size as in her RFing pic:

IMG_3378.jpg

ame0312

Here is the last picture I got of Kensington RFing. She was about 28 pounds and 31 inches:

]

Here she is FFing on her 2nd birthday. She was the same size as in her RFing pic:

just out of curiousity, why did you turn her forward facing? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

mydogteaser

I knew someone was going to ask me that! I had every intention of keeping her RFing to the limits of her seat. However, Kensie, my son, and my husband all suffer from motion sickness. She vomited a lot when RFing and we decided to experiment with her FFing. It improved things. I am happy that we did ERFing until she was two.

Heidi

Blondie87

Here is my new one with my neighbor/friend's 14 lb almost 5 month old.

myride3.jpg

myride-1.jpg
mtride2.jpg

I have a Delano cover on it now, and will be able to get more pics of it in the next couple days. :love:

love-pink

Here is my new one with my neighbor/friend's 14 lb almost 5 month old.

I have a Delano cover on it now, and will be able to get more pics of it in the next couple days. :love:

glad you got the delano cover :thumbsup:

i have a few different pics of dd in my album in her mr alma and sonata covers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

msg221

Here is Katelyn in the Alma MR exhibiting one of her many talents! I got this seat when it was so cheap on Wal-Mart.com to keep as a spare because I just couldn't pass up that deal! Now here's hoping I can get a good install in my car. I have already tried it with LATCH and it was horrible. I could never get it tight enough. I didn't have the energy to try it with the seatbelt because it was 110 degrees out and I was already exhausted and ready to pass out. Today since DH is at work and I am home with the twins, I can park my car in the much cooler garage and try it, which I'll be doing during morning nap time.

P1020199.jpg

And here is Katelyn and her twin brother, Owen, demonstrating blatant misuse!

P1020201.jpg

sevan76

Here's my kiddo in her MR65. We've had it for a while now and I love it. She's 28 mths, weighs about 24 lbs, and I think she's 32.5 inches tall. I think this seat is going to last her for quite some time.

4747143132_7fd6ace445.jpg

autumnlily

I miss my MyRide.

I sold it for $100 (purchased it for $120) during the whole walmart.com sale. The grandma even knew that it was on sale cheaper but preferred the Sonata cover and that a TECH was going to teach her how to install it. She said it was worth the $20 more :)

Still miss it :(

essnce629

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

Wow, is she really just 31 inches?!?! If so, then I'm glad I didn't get a MR65 for my son. He's already 32" at 13 months old and is all torso. I bet he would fit the same as she does as his legs are similar length to her's it looks like.

Shaunam

0628101843a.jpg

Just took this one of Charlie yesterday. She's 2 1/2, 24 lbs, 35". She has tons of room to rf, but we have her ff for many reasons. I just had to move her from the 4th to the 5th slot!

jess71903

Ambassador
I :love: the Alma cover! It is SO pretty! I had intended to use it as a back-up but it fits DD so great, and installs SOOO easily next to the Radian, that it has moved to primary status for Evie :).

CIMG1840.jpg

CIMG1834.jpg
(that's 4 3/4" above his head)
CIMG1842.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC