$74 CA, but I stayed strong

Splash

The Harvest CA was soooo cheap at BRU. With a 20% off coupon, it would have been $74. They had 5 of them. I was strong, though.
But I got a killer RF install on the BRU test bench. Not sure I could ever get that in a real vehicle, this thing was perfect!

ADS

msg221

I am, as soon as Katelyn wakes up from her nap! But I am not shopping for any more car seats. I am hoping to find a swing on clearance.

Sadierain

OMG! I guess my first outing with both the girls will be to BRU tomorrow. ;)
I don't have the 20% off either, any idea where I could get it?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Dang, this would be great for the update class. I have no coupon and could not go until next week. Grr.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
They won't stack coupons, and I think the computer won't let it (heaven forbid corporate program the computers to follow the rules they impose on the cashiers, sigh). So the best deal would still be 25% off of the 159. If the cashier stacks coupons and the computer allows it, their manager is seriously not following the rules (which is lucky for the shopper, hey, I'm on the side of the shopper, lol, but just sayin' the odds of getting that 20% to work on top of the clearance sale are very slim).

hjal05

I might have dh stop by on Thursday on our way through the city. The coupon I have is for Rewards members. It doesn't say anywhere that it has to be a regular priced item. In my experience they will use the coupon as long as it doesn't say regular priced items only.

skipspin

If you see any killer deals on a Nauti PM me. I'm passively watching for one or two of them. I want to like the MR, but I just think it's ugly and DS2 is looking to slow down so I think he'll make it to 3 RFing in the CCO like DS1 did. He still fits!

Splash

They were only like 130 list price... But I was counting on the clearance sale plus 20%. Oh well!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I might have dh stop by on Thursday on our way through the city. The coupon I have is for Rewards members. It doesn't say anywhere that it has to be a regular priced item. In my experience they will use the coupon as long as it doesn't say regular priced items only.

It would work on a clearance item, no problem. But the extra 25% off all clearance items isn't supposed to be good with any other coupons. That doesn't mean the computer's programmed right, the managers are on top of it, or the cashiers know, so you could get lucky and get both to apply, but they aren't supposed to, if that makes any sense at all? (I don't think it does, I spend hour after hour :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: at their odd policies, lol)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC