Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Cheap/free at Rite Aid starting sunday 6/27

So. I'll start with RA because there are some awesome deals at RA next week.

Again, you have to join their wellness program to get the deals at RA now.. its a new program for them..

#1) Bogo (buy one , get one) FREE - stayfree, carefree, and ob.. certain products. There were $2 off stay free coupons a bit ago.. ( i dont remember what week..) if you have them, you can use 2 of the $2 coupons, one for each pack you are buying. The store is giving you one for free, so you can use a MQ for each pack you buy. The $4 off you get from the coupons should cover the cost of the one pack you're actually paying for, making them free

there is a RA VVq for stayfree, but it states on a 28ct or higher, and the sale is on smaller packs of stayfree, so the RA coupon can't be used.

John Frieda hair care- is on sale 4 for $20. It has a $10 Up reward. (meaning you must join their wellness card program - its free).. when you check out, you will get $10 up reward on the receipt, like ecb's from cvs.
    HOWEVER- last weekends news papers had $3 off root awakening products, and $2 off other john frieda products.

I personally have 3 of the $3 coupons, so my transaction will go as follows:

3 root awakening products
    1 sheer blonde product

total : $20.
    use $ 5 off $20 RA q (i will post links to the RA q's at the end of this post)
    $15 - 3 $3 MQ = 6 (for root awakening products)
    $6 - 1 $2 mq (for sheer blonde product) = $4
    $4 - 1 $1 RA VVQ for sheer blonde (will post link)= $3
    $3 - 1 $1 off $10 haircare wellness q (this is ok bc they go off total before coupons, so it was a $20 haircare purchase to start, will post link)

so.. my OOP (out of pocket) expense is $2 for 4 john frieda products, AND I get $10 up reward to use towards my next purchase of whatever..

so I just bought 4 john frieda products, and I will "make" $8 to use towards something else!

links.. :

For the wellness coupon $1 off $10 haircare
    https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...Zk&hl=en&pli=1

For the RA VVQ for the sheer blonde line:
    https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...MmQ3YjFi&hl=en

(my ra lets me use more than one of the VV coupons per transaction.. ymmv.. but even if you only have RA coupons, buy 4 sheer blonde, use 4 $1 RA q's, a $5 off $20, and $1 off $10 haircare wellness, and you save $10, and then get $10 back from up rewards, so the items are FREE,but you dont "make money")

page of $5 off $20
    https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...MjIyMzIw&hl=en

Please watch the q's, a lot of them expire 6/30, so you need to go to RA early in the week.

Also crest toothpaste the sensitive pro health is on sale for $2.99, with a $2.99 SCR. This means you pay $2.99 for it, but once you enter the receipt into your SCR account online, you will get the $2.99 back at the end of the month. There might be a MQ for the crest as well, im not sure and i dont have my coupon binder in front of me.

dixie paper plates: 2 for $5. Use the RA VVq for $2 off 2 dixie plates, and I know there is a MQ for $1 off 2, so it becomes $1 per pack... not too bad.
    link for VV paperplate q
    http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0...NDVjMjBi&hl=en

In ad coupons for $2 off aveeno skin or bath care- does not state size, just says excludes suncare- there are some small bottles/travel size aveeno stuff that could be close to free, or free with the coupon.

in ad coupon for $ 3 off veet or clearisil products. In the link for the paperplates (its a link to all of the july vv q's,) there are coupons for $3 off any veet product, and $3 off any clearisil product.

you can use the VVQ and the in ad q's , so $6 off a veet product, and $6 off a clearisil product. There are also $1.50 off a clearasil MQ which can be added for $7.50 off ONE clearisil product (= FREE product).

for RA, you need a coupon for each item. so if you are buying one veet item and one clearisil item, you need 2 of the in ad coupons (can get them in the store, no problem)..

If you like treseme products - they are on sale 2.99 with a $1 up reward (will print at the end on your reciept).. In the link for the john frieda VV sheer blonde q, there is a coupon for $2 off any treseme freshstart or naturals haircare item.. the fresh start stuff might not be on sale, but id think the naturals would work.. with the coupon and up reward, its $0.99/bottle.

huggies jumbo packs are on sale for 8.99, there is a $1 off huggies VVq (will post link), and there are various $3 off MQ's, just make sure your MQ isnt for a 60ct or greater only. Also, RA has a SCR deal that if you buy 5 packs of huggies before 7/24, you get a voucher for a free pack.

easy deal for the huggies -
    2 packs of huggies @ 8.99 = 17.98
    crest toothpaste @ 2.99 = 20.97 before tax
    - $5 off $20 = 15.97
    - 2 $3 huggies mq = 9.97
    - 2 $1 huggies VVq = 7.97

so pay about $8, but you get 2.99 back from the toothpaste in scr so its like paying $4.98 for the 2 packs and toothpaste.... also, if there is a mq for the crest, it would be another $0.50-$1 off... and you've bought 2 of your 5 packs towards the voucher.

link to huggies VVq
    https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...ljNWNjY2JmNDYz

coppertone sun screen - on sale for $8.99, and a $2 in ad coupon = 6.99,
    in the junevv q's (the one with paperplate coupons).. $3off any coppertone product,
    and go here:
    http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...=SP&p=mh0fsaPg

to print a $1 mq for coppertone. for 8.99-2 (in ad) = 6.99 - $3 (vvq) = 3.99, -$1 mq = 2.99 for a bottle of suntan lotion, not bad..

and again.. make your self "scenarios" to best use the $5 off $20 coupons.

if you buy a coppertone, a clearisil and a veet product, you will prob hit $20 or almost $20.. then you might need to throw in another product because when they use all your coupons and it will be "negative" $2.. they wont give you that "overage"... so thrown in a $2 product grab a snack or cheap item.. (they have the croutons my family loves for $1 bag, i frequently use those.. or treat myself to a vitamen water or new bottle of nail polish remover..)

hope this helps.. there were some of the deals I see for next week at Ra, but please go to iheartriteaid.com and look at the ad yourself to see if there are other deals you'd like
    Lauren
    NICU RN, CPST and Nanny

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member R&J'sMom's Avatar

Re: Cheap/free at Rite Aid starting sunday 6/27

No Rite Aid here, whatcha got for CVS

&J
    Quote Originally Posted by R'sMom View Post
    No Rite Aid here, whatcha got for CVS
    LOL.. i will work on that now

I already posted on the aveeno deal at CVS.. but i will go study the ad a bit and start a cheap/free at cvs thread!
    Lauren
    NICU RN, CPST and Nanny

5. Thank You from:

On my deals I posted with the crest toothpaste for 2.99 with a 2.99 scr... coupons are coming out this weekend for $0.50-$0.75 off, so a small MM.. but anything helps

also, if you have a RA and a CVS or Wags ..and they are running the same sale.. (Ra and CVS are having stayfree bogo next week), I recommend buying the item at RA, work it into a scenario to hit $20, so you can use a $5 off $20... and with a stayfree bogo sale, you'll have about $4 worth of stay free towards the $20, (the free one from the store wont count towards the $20).. .. so the $4 for the pack you're paying for counts towards the $20, but you have $4 worth of coupons.. so the "free" $5 from the $5 off $20 will go towards an item you dont have as many coupons for, or is expensive
    Lauren
    NICU RN, CPST and Nanny

Quote Originally Posted by bp2002 View Post

coppertone sun screen - on sale for $8.99, and a $2 in ad coupon = 6.99,
    in the junevv q's (the one with paperplate coupons).. $3off any coppertone product,
    and go here:
    http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...=SP&p=mh0fsaPg

to print a $1 mq for coppertone. for 8.99-2 (in ad) = 6.99 - $3 (vvq) = 3.99, -$1 mq = 2.99 for a bottle of suntan lotion, not bad..
    Can you explain to me. Is the first $2 off not a "q" persay but a "card holder price" essentially, and then the $1 is a mq but then what is the $3 off one, or was that explained elsewhere, because you can only use one manufacter q per item so I am confused. I see coppertone pure and natural on the brick q, do we know if RA carries it??
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

ya that vvq is a manufactuers Q most RA's won't let you use both that and the bricks q.

3.99 is still a great price though!

eta: the in ad Q is a man. q also. Mine won't take it I don't think (with a brick man. Q)... I don't see I <3 ra listing it so I am thinking they don't think it will work :dunno:

nm: I see the Q policy on I<3ra. still not sure if you can use all three though...
    Last edited by 4boysmom; 06-25-2010 at 11:14 PM.
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4boysmom View Post
    Can you explain to me. Is the first $2 off not a "q" persay but a "card holder price" essentially, and then the $1 is a mq but then what is the $3 off one, or was that explained elsewhere, because you can only use one manufacter q per item so I am confused. I see coppertone pure and natural on the brick q, do we know if RA carries it??
    I actually think I did this same scenario a few weeks back with the same coupons. I know I used a VVQ and a MQ and it was on sale for $6.99 with the card.
    Andraya-6 Nathaniel-4 Annalee Grace 18mon

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

For rite aid-

in ad q's are rite aid q's, they say manufacturer, but they aren't. the coupon # starts with RA- making it an RA q. Any coupon starting with the RA- xyz, is a riteaid q

if it is a manufacterur coupon it must state where to mail it to get the money from the coupon and such.

so... at rite aid, all in ad, video value, wellness q's are rite aid q's and can be used with manufacturer q's.

here is a link to RA coupon policy
    http://cdn.hip2save.com/wp-content/u...nce-Policy.jpg

my store will accept a mq, vvq and in ad q for a single item.. and then a wellness q on top of it.. since the wellness q's aren't generally for a specific item, but a category ($1 off $10 of haircare, but doesnt matter what haircare)...

hope this helps... it can be confusing.. and it does vary from store to store, cashier to cashier sometimes... every rite aid should have the corporate number ... a call into corporate seems to um.. fix... some of the problems.. alot of the time YOU as the consumer actually know more of the correct info than the managers.. its a pain.
    Lauren
    NICU RN, CPST and Nanny

11. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by 4boysmom View Post

The $2 off is not a card holder price.. (card holder prices would be items with Up rewards..).. because you HAVE to give them the IN ad coupon to get that $2 off.

for the sunscreen you're using 2 riteaid q's, and 1 manufacturer q.
    ra q - in ad for $2 off the 8.99
    ra q - video value for $3 off the now 6.99
    manufacturer q for $1 off the now 3.99 = 2.99.

i did not print this coppertone manufacturer coupon because I have some from a little bit ago... if its for pure and natural.. id have to go to the store and see if thats part of the sale next week. Ive bought the sensitive and the pure and natural baby suntan lotion at ra before.. but dont know 100% if its part of next weeks sale.

however, if the MQ doesnt work, the 3.99 still is a good price.

also, the suntan lotion counts towards the skincare scr. you can qualify for the skincare scr thru 7/24 i believe. and there are tons of things that count towards it. its a spend $25, get $10 i believe, or spend $50, get $20-25, dont remember which off the top of my head..

and, use your wellness card when purchasing the skincare products and get an extra $5 ra gift card.

you should always scan your wellness card.. because they are starting to make the sale prices dependent on the wellness card, w/o it you wont get the sale price.

also, they track how much you spend and once you hit certain amounts you get discounts... up to 20% discount on everything you buy...and trust me it adds up.

hope this explained a few more things
    Lauren
    NICU RN, CPST and Nanny