Question Booster or Regent

HEVY

I was thinking of giving my friend my TB, her DD is in one of those cheapo cosco boosters. She is 40lbs and 5yrs, very petite. If I do that I will have to install my Regent in the middle, third row for my friend's son. I would love to have a new RSTV, but am banned from buying any more car restraints. Would be cool if I could trade my Regent for an RSTV and shipping.

Not sure what to do.

Suggestions, please.

1. Stbex will be mad if I give away the TB.
2. Rachel is close to the top of the TB already.
3. My friend's son uses it, he will be 5 in end of Sept. just found out he only 37lbs, friend told me when I got his Vivo for him he was over 40, that was almost a year ago.
4. I won't be able to sell one of the Regents, which was the agreement for me getting the Frontier85.
5. Regent will be in the third row, I can get my friend's son to sit in the Frontier85 only when Rachel sits next to him (which is one of the reasons I would like the new RSTV).
6. Can't even be sure that my other friend would use the TB properly.

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
If you promised to sell a Regent, you need to do that. IMO, your promises to your STBEX come before your desire to give seats to other families.

HEVY

Yeah, that's one of the big problems, can't sell the thing. So many listings to sell one, other prices are lower.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC