Should I sell my Regent of should I keep it?

rosey2007

I bought a Regent a couple of years ago for my DS#1. Well I have never been in love with this seat but have payed a lot of money for it. Since I have had this seat I have maybe used it for 4 or 5 months. I ended up reinstalling my FPSVD car seat in my car because it was so much easier to install. Earlier this year, I bought a GN for my husband's truck. Well the Regent will not work in that truck and I have the GN installed in my car. I love the GN. It is a dream to install and I feel like it fits my son better. Another plus is that it will turn into a booster later on. My son has outgrown the FPSVD and if I sold the Regent that would only leave me with one car seat that he would fit in. I do not know if it makes a difference but my husband and I are separated. My son has not had to ride with my husband since we got separated.

ADS

Lulu

Is your son extremely tall and/or heavy? How old is he and how much growing room is there in the Nauti for him? If you have any reason to believe he would not make it to mature booster age in the Nauti, I'd maybe hang on to it. If not, I'd definitely sell it. If he is not riding with his dad very often, I'd just move the GN between the two vehicles.

rosey2007

Thank you for the quick response. My son has is on the third slot of his GN at 4 years old. I think that he will make it to 5 or 6 in the harness of the GN. My son weighted 36.6 pounds about a month ago.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC