I have 5 seats in my van, woo hoo!

Starlight

Senior Community Member
We're babysitting tomorrow, so I moved ds2's other MA into my van, so I have 2 RF MA's side by side in my 2nd row... and in the 3rd row, I put 2 boosters outboard, for ds1 and the other kid we're watching (both 5)... and then decided I might as well install his Radian in the middle of the 3rd row, so I didn't have to store it.

And they all fit! Yay!

My neighbors were laughing at me, btw. As was dh. :D

ADS

scatterbunny

I'd love to see pics!

I'll be putting all four of my seats in the van this weekend in preparation for my tech class. I'm excited, and I'll take pics.

broken4u05

WOW that gives me high hopes for when i get a van. I will want to fit 4 or 5 seats in it. What kind of van is it?

Awesome job! I had to reinstall my seats today, so I was trying to squeeze our 4 seats (2 covertibles, 2 HBBs) in such a way as to leave two outboard seats open for my oldest kiddos. I finally got the Radian installed in the back center row!!!! :D So I feel like I've really accomplished something, too!

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
LOL! I'm on my way to filling up our minivan... :D The neighbors will know I've lost it when I have one child and a Marathon, Uptown, Monarch, and Triumph in my Sienna...:p (Probably won't have them all in there, but still...)

trailrunnermom

That's awesome! I haven't been able to fit five carseats/boosters in my Odyssey yet...the 3rd row bench loses some width because of the cupholders/storage space things on each side, so I'm limited to two back there. (I need to fit five sometimes in case my son wants to bring a friend home from preschool on the days when I'm watching my great-nieces.)

But, I haven't tried out the "jump seat" for the middle of the 2nd row yet. I need to practice setting it up and putting a seat in it, and then it probably won't seem like such a PITB to set it up. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC