Evenflo sponsered seat check

mominabigtruck

Sorry the baby came up and hit the keyboard

I have never heard of this before, a seatcheck sponsered and held by an actual carseat company. I saw a poster about it up at my midwife's on monday and then they had a thing about it on the news this morning. Of course they showed an expired century seat so I don't know if it was actual footage from yesterday. But I live like half an hour away from evenflo headquarters and have never heard of this and didn't know if it was like a regular seatcheck and they give out seats or if it's just reinstalling or just an evenflo marketing thing.

ADS

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
As far as I know it was a regular seat check. Wasn't it a couple of days ago? I got the email, but I cannot remember for sure.

ETA: Yes, it was yesterday. They will have another on August 6 and September 24.

mominabigtruck

I thought it was yesterday, at least that's what the sign said. And it was held at the evenflo factory across from the crappy kmart so I didn't know if it was just run by them? Whenever I've had to call evenflo I haven't been impressed by their minimum reqs answers so I didn't know if it was something worth checking out. I thought they had a couple more planned coming up too.

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I don't know anything about their checks. So, I don't know if they are good or bad. The factory is over an hour and a half away from me so it was too far for me to see if they needed volunteers. If it was closer I would have tried.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC