Anyone have or installed a Complete Air LX?

ADS

SavsMom

I wanna see pics too...

I had the regular CA and hated how hard it was to install, hoping the LX is better since I liked the seat other than the install....plus I am seat shopping since I must replace my Symphony65 (if insurance ever gets straightened out)!

Cryssy Jane

Alright these are rough comparison pictures because I had a dr appointment to go to and had to rush a little.

The CA installed in the 3rd row of the van, no LATCH available, installed via seatbelt. Requires 2 noodles to recline enough for O to have no headslump.
IMG_3699.jpg

The CA lx installed in 3rd row of the van opposite the CA, no LATCH available, installed via seatbelt. Base is on the 3rd to last recline position in order to allow no headslump in the 9 month old who typically rides in it.
IMG_3700.jpg

CA LX from the back hatch of the van
IMG_3702.jpg

Ca from the back hatch of the van
IMG_3703.jpg

CA installed captains chair second row. Picture looks deciving (we're on a hill) but according to my phone it's about 35 degrees. There's one noodle squished under there. installed via LATCH
IMG_3704.jpg

The final van setup:
IMG_3706.jpg

from the other side to see the CA angle a little better
IMG_3707.jpg

I personally do like the base on the LX better. It is slightly difficult to adjust, but for me is tons easier that dealing with noodles. If you have any other questions or want specific pictures, feel free to ask and I'll try and get them for you.

Please excuse my projectiles in the pictures... :whistle:

tracee877

Thanks for the pics! I would love a pic of a close up of the base from the side, preferably on a bench.

Cryssy Jane

Sorry for the delay. Running out to the van right now! Hopefully that helps!

Base flat on the bench seat in the van
IMG_3748.jpg

Side of base (currently on the second base position)
IMG_3749.jpg

bottom of base
IMG_3750.jpg

front of base on the 4th position (most recline)
IMG_3752.jpg

side picture of base on 4th position
IMG_3754.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC