BJ skins/cover trade anyone?

I grabbed a BJ City Mini as it does *just* fit in my itty bitty trunk with the wheels removed :rolleyes: I have a black one, got it used but honestly- I'm still looking for something wrong with it, it looks 100% brand new to me! The lady had a toddler and a baby...needed a double and had bought this right before the baby was born. It's basically new...even included the snack tray!

Problem is- it's black...very, very nice looking but I'm concerned about the heat issue as I'm in FL. Does anyone have the stone beige cover? maybe green? any chance someone might want to trade? I cannot pssibly trade for the orange or red because the huuuuuge rental company have 18 million of them around and I'm not spending 20 minutes trying to identify mine in the Small World stroller parking lot :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd try my luck :eek:

ADS

Cryssy Jane

I grabbed a BJ City Mini as it does *just* fit in my itty bitty trunk with the wheels removed :rolleyes: I have a black one, got it used but honestly- I'm still looking for something wrong with it, it looks 100% brand new to me! The lady had a toddler and a baby...needed a double and had bought this right before the baby was born. It's basically new...even included the snack tray!

Problem is- it's black...very, very nice looking but I'm concerned about the heat issue as I'm in FL. Does anyone have the stone beige cover? maybe green? any chance someone might want to trade? I cannot pssibly trade for the orange or red because the huuuuuge rental company have 18 million of them around and I'm not spending 20 minutes trying to identify mine in the Small World stroller parking lot :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd try my luck :eek:

well shoot that makes me out... mine's orange.

arly1983

Wait, the rental company rents out BJCMD's?

Yes! Both the Minis and the regular with the big wheels. It was so neat to see while we were there. But being as mine is green I rearly had a problem finding it.

The rentals have a sign on the back of each stroller saying the family that rented its last name.

lovinwaves

Forgot to mention if it's a single or double - ;)

I have an extra set of double's skins, but they are orange. My new BJCMS is black, and love it :love:

Ahhhh sorry guys, forgot about the main factor..it's a single : -) my mom just bought a beige one after I convinced her that black was a silly choice in the heat and then I go buy a black one two weeks later! I only paid $70 for it with the tray all in eeeeuc so I really didn't care about the color for that price! I figured I could swap/sell and find beige somewhere... if no one
has one I would also sell this set to partially fund new skins. Anyone know how much they are new and if stone is available? Thanks. :)

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I traded with someone so the black cover is no longer available and I found what I was looking for, yay! I didn't want to not say anything and forget about this thread. :eek:

yep! I can't say that it was the easiest stroller to take apart though- that canopy was a beast :rolleyes: We got it done though! I am thrilled, I hope you like the black one Chrissy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC