ID this seat please

CandCfam

6tpkb6.jpg

Also, anyone know where would the DOM sticker be found at on this model?

TIA!

ADS

christineka

Evenflo tribute. There should be a dom label on the back along with an expiration date as well. Though maybe not. The chest clip doesn't look right.

I looked at the pictorial. The clip looks like the century clip. Maybe it's the century accel?

CandCfam

The person who took the picture said it has a Century label on it.

It sort of looks like a Graco-Century Accel to me, but there are a few that look similar....

ETA: The bottom slots are slanted on this seat, and I don't think the Tribute has slanted bottom slots???

EATA: Here is a link to a larger picture of it: HERE

christineka

The person who took the picture said it has a Century label on it.

It sort of looks like a Graco-Century Accel to me, but there are a few that look similar....

ETA: The bottom slots are slanted on this seat, and I don't think the Tribute has slanted bottom slots???

Yes, the tribute has, or had slanted slots on the bottom, but it also had a larger gap from the bottom to middle slots than up to the top. If the seat has a century label on it, then I think it is the accel. (Not that I'm an expert or anything.)

CandCfam

I'm looking through the Pictorial, and the Tribute's harness adjuster in front is different than the one in the pic I posted... so I don't think it's it.

Yeah, I think it's the Accel now that I pay closer attention to that crotch strap area.

Thanks!

jaded

Looks like an Accel to me, that harness adjuster was on many century seats.

IIRC, the DOM was on a sticker on the bottom. It's been 7 years since I owned the seat though.

Keeanh

Absolutely a Century, and I'm pretty sure that is a Century chest clip. My first batch of seats, bought between '98 & '03, were all Centuries. DOM on at least one of mine was actually on a tag hanging from the harness at the splitter plate. But I think the newer ones had the regular DOM sticker on the side. The expiry dates were all molded into the shell somewhere on the back.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC