Free FFS: Newborn/small Winter Boy clothes

kidzndogz

I've been blessed with clothes for the Shrimp! He definitely needed them, and I'm really lucky to have such awesome people in my life.

My friend gave me a bag of her 6 month old's outgrown clothes, but he was born in November and all are winter clothes. It's going to be about 115 degrees here in August and I just can't put Shrimp in long sleepers so she told me to give them to someone who needed them.

Everyone here has been so wonderful to me I wanted to pay it forward. So if someone is having a boy this winter and could really use them, they are yours!

I didn't inspect them really closely so there might be some formula stains but I didn't see anything upon folding. They are mostly all Carters brand. I didn't take any pics but there are 5 hats, 8 long sleeve onesies, and 16 long sleeve zip up sleepers.

Not sure how much shipping will be, depends on how small of a box I can cram them in.

Last edited:
ADS

4boysmom

That's super nice of you. I think I'd consider holding on to 1 or 2 sleepers just in case your kiddo is a peanut. My last kiddo was still wearing nb stuff at 4 months old (whereas #2 was outgrowing his infant seat at that age). Just in case there is a rogue chilly night if your 3 mo is still tiny.

Calleiah

It's not confirmed yet (though it may end up confirmed at the Peri's office in 3 weeks) but we strongly suspect we're having a boy. If nobody else has a confirmed need, they'd be greatly appreciated here. :D Just put me lower on the priority list since we're not sure.

kidzndogz

That's super nice of you. I think I'd consider holding on to 1 or 2 sleepers just in case your kiddo is a peanut. My last kiddo was still wearing nb stuff at 4 months old (whereas #2 was outgrowing his infant seat at that age). Just in case there is a rogue chilly night if your 3 mo is still tiny.

I kept 5 sleepers just in case someone has their AC set below 75 (that's freezing to me) when we visit or if we go camping or something. I just didn't need 20 of them, lol. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC