Can I fit these together?

Angela

I will be taking 2 extra kids with me on Friday. I'd like to be able to fit all 3 in my 2nd row, if I can. It just makes it easier to get everyone in and out, plus my DS complains because he doesn't get to sit by his buddy who usually rides in the 3rd row. Anyway... here's what I have-

07 Kia Rondo
Frontier 85
Signo
Triumph 5
2 Turbo boosters

2-5 year olds that can fit in either the TB or the FR85

2 year old - about 31 lbs and about 37" Her mom's going to check her upper body height (see if she can rf in the signo) and her torso height (see if she could ff in the Triumph)

I'd love to be able to fit the FR85, TB, and either the Triumph 5 or Recaro in there, but I'm not sure if it would even be 'do-able'.

ADS

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
If your Siggy pic is accurate, The Frontier really only takes up the one seating position. I think you'll be fine with the FR85 in the mix.

Do you know what kind of booster rider this other 5yo is?

Angela

The other 5 year old is an 'okay' booster rider. I've had him with me before and he has to be reminded pretty regularly to sit up and not mess around. Here's my thought... FR85 behind passenger (won't fit in any other position), TB behind driver if I can rf the Signo or beside the Triumph in either the middle or drivers side. That was probably as clear as mud. Any other suggestions of what might work?

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Two big kids in the 3rd row and the baby in the 2nd? Fold empty second row seats down for a clear line of sight.

Angela

The problem I'm having is that I'd like to be able to put all 3 in the 2nd row, so I can fold down the 3rd row. I'd really like to keep my DS in his FR85, but we'll see what happens. I'm meeting up with another tech tomorrow and I think I'll take them with me, so we can play. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can make this work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC