Pictures of Benjamin in the probooster....

emandbri

He really likes it! For those with siggies turned off he will be 7 in Aug, is 54 lbs, and 48 inches tall.

IMG_0631.JPG

Check it out he lost his two front teeth! He was laughing which is why it now looks like the headrest is too low.

IMG_0634.JPG

Here is the leg room

IMG_0635.JPG

He used it yesterday and today in my van. He was in the back and it did seem tippy. He is used to the monterey which has a wider base and is latched.

I must say I'm not impressed with the fabric, it just isn't very soft. I am very impressed with the amount of side protection and how low the lap belt is.

Oh and for those curious this is three in a row in the middle of my 2004 sienna with a rf radian XT, nautilus, and the probooster. They all fit but I had to buckle the booster.

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

I can't rep you because I gave out too much so I'll post it here. :p

Thanks for the pictures! He is SO adorable, love the dimples! :love:

essnce629

Does he like it as much as his Monterey? We ended up returning the ProBooster this week and getting a Monterey for DS1 since he complained that the ProBooster was squishing his shoulders. I thought he was 52lbs when we ordered it, but we were just at the doctor's this morning and he's 57lbs now and apparently broad-shouldered!

emandbri

It is shallower than the monterey. I'm too busy to take more pictures right now but the monterey pretty much goes all the way to his knees. Ha, Latia's post wasn't there when I posted.

morlando27

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my probooster! My DS has about the same stats as your DS. I don't think he has broad shoulders so hopefully it will be a good fit for him.

I love the toothless smile. I was diappointed my DS's didn't last long. His permanent teeth came in very quickly and he was only 5!

emandbri

I love the toothless smile. I was diappointed my DS's didn't last long. His permanent teeth came in very quickly and he was only 5!

This is our first kid with toothless grin! Both Jacob and Daniel had adult teeth come in behind the baby teeth.

ZephyrBlue

Anybody care to give a measurement on how much more shallow the Probooster seat is (front to back) than the Monterey? Or just measure the Probooster seat depth, lol?

emandbri

Bumping this up. Yesterday we were taking the younger two to my MILs since she and my parents are watching them this weekend. I had to take two sets of seats since my mom hasn't bought new ones after her crash. In the back of the van I had the Monterey and the Pro booster. Benjamin asked which one he should sit in and I told him to choose. He choose the pro booster. I don't know if he really prefers it or if he picked it because it isn't usually in the van so it was different. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC