Tree falls on family van

ADS

Maedze

Forward facing roundabout on the driver's side, rear facing comfortsport on the passenger side. Best guess on the CS, it was hard to tell, but I think I recognized the cover.

ETA: Oh, i thought there weren't any LATCH bars, but definitely could be wrong, I was paying more attention to the other side.

Jennifer mom to my 7

i found another site that has the pics. I believe it is an older style MA, there are no latch bars, but it has hugs so its not a roundabout.

There is also a black booster carseat in there. Same style as the pink one. I'm thinking they are the cosco ones posted above.

http://www.wlwt.com/slideshow/news/23979712/detail.html

The seat in question has the new style lockoffs :) And I believe the marathon always had latch bars. So, I say decathlon. I wonder if it was a hampton cover? I can't see whether there may be stripes on it or not.

Wanted to add: It looks as if the black cosco seat was the one in use, as Mom said that there were 2 kids in that middle row, one driver side, one passenger side. So, it is the pink cosco seat that was "destroyed" and in looking at the still pics, you can see where it is pretty much flat on its back, and crushed down by the roof of the vehicle. It also looks as if it might have been strapped in?

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
And the Decathlon is Odyssey print, IIRC.

318Z78DHN3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Jonah Baby

Must've been one hell of a tree.

"We are definitely a really big fan of really big strong car seats," parent Kelly Braun said.

Funny, how come they have Cosco crappy harnessed things then?

Notice the article calls it a minivan in the headline and a "1999 Honda Accord SUV" in the body?

mommyfrog

The three car seats in the pictures are the three seats the mom says her kids were sitting in. There was a fourth car seat in the back row on the driver's side that nobody was sitting in. That is the one that was crushed. I could see the base of it for a second at one point. Look on the other side of the pink one 53 seconds in to the film. Maybe another Britax?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC