Explain this to me

glockchick

Why are my kids fighting over the barebones Scenra when the other option is a nice, soft, squishy Marathon? :rolleyes:

ADS

TheQueenMother

If they are like my kids, they'll fight just to fight. It never fails that one of them wants the seat another is assigned and we'll have a hair pulling or something.

glockchick

To true! TBH, Kaliegh's being great about. She shares well. :love:

He wants in her BLVD in my car too. I'm thinking I'll move him to the 3rd row and see if he'll stay in his seat then. Little stinker. :p

2girls4me

That's too funny!!
My 6 yr old wants to be in her sister's Marathon because it's RFing. :) I told her that she's unfortunately too big for it, and she has a regent, but she still wants in her sister's seat. lol

gsdguenter

too funny:p when DD1 looks over my should as I am on c-s.org and sees pictures of kids in seats she has she always shouts "hey, that's my car seat! Give it back!":rolleyes:

glockchick

Lol! Daddy would love me getting a pink cover for the boy. Kaleigh's getting a new seat soon anyway. She's right at the straps on the top slots. Theoretically I could let CJ have the scenera and her his Marathon but I want a seat with EPS foam if she'll be using it daily.

rachandsoph

I finally had to hide the brown scenera to get my 2.5 yr old to ride in her MA or now her Maestro...she loved that freaking Scenera....I hated the harness:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC