Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar

Tons and tons of cloth diapers (pockets, size L)

***Most of these are sold, but I still have two giraffes and the Christmas dipe available, plus some hemp inserts.***

These are all Green Acre Designs pockets, size large.

These were all purchased in 2007, used sporadically for about a year, then put away in case I ever needed them again. I have decided that I won't. (I use flats now.)

All are in excellent used condition. Some have microfleece lining, some have something else... microsuede, maybe? I put the diapers away after I took the photos just now, but if the lining is important to you, I'll pull them out and give a better description. Some of the fleece ones have a bit of pilling from being washed, but there are no stains, tears, etc. We have a smoke-free home, and the diapers were always washed with Allen's Naturally soap, no bleach, no fabric softeners, no scents.

Prices include shipping within the US and an insert of your choice (more on that below). If you want more than one diaper, take $1 off each one.

Royal Blue PUL (sorry, I just realized I didn't get much of the outside in the shot--I can get another photo if you want) with yellow lining, Light Blue with dark blue lining (I have three of these), $13 each.

The other Light/Dark Blue, Red with Cow Print, Chocolate with Light Blue, $13 each

Bright blue with lime, Maroon with forest green, Green with gray (gray fleece has lots of pilling, but is fully functional), $13 each

These next ones have outers that are cotton with a PUL laminate. They're not quite as water-tight as regular PUL, but I never had much problem with them. I'm selling them for less since they can be a little finicky, though.

White white light blue giraffes, light blue lining, $11 each

Close-up of the giraffes:

Fire trucks, $11

Space Ships, $11

Christmas, $11

Full view of Christmas one:

I'll include an insert of your choice (while supplies last). I have microfiber, hemp, and Loop-Doos. The microfiber and hemp are loops with a two additional flaps, so you can position/fold it for more absorbancy where you need it. The Loopy-Doos are a loop with hemp on the inside, microfiber on the inside. (They were my favorites.)

Some of the microfiber inserts are a little dingy, and some are sort of bluish. I'm not sure how that happened.

Hemp and microfiber:

Loopy-Doo:
    Last edited by LISmama810; 06-25-2010 at 02:52 PM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Tons and tons of cloth diapers (pockets, size L)

Hi
    I would love to buy a bunch of these. Would you ship to Canada?
    Thanks,
    Hayley

I'll PM you.

BUMP!

I still have two giraffe diapers, the Christmas diaper and some hemp inserts available. Make me an offer.

How many hemp inserts do you have left and how much would you like for them?

Quote Originally Posted by mamom View Post
    How many hemp inserts do you have left and how much would you like for them?
    I have two hemp inserts and one hemp doubler (basically the insert but without the extra flaps). $8 shipped for the three?

pming