The new Triumph 65 *pic heavy*

monstah

As requested from mommy0609, Truimph 65 pics.

Besides the stickers, I couldn't find any differences.

e652.jpg

e65.jpg

The shell heights are identical, they are just uneven in this pic.
eftae65.jpg

DD1&2 :love:
md2.jpg

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I love that black cover! Your girls are such cute, willing models. Thanks! I was hoping for taller, but it's really pretty good already.

Mommy0608

Thank you so much for taking pics. Your girls are adorable. ;)

So the knobs are the same... bummer. Glad there's no SureLATCH though! I like that new cover, it's kind of cool.

Mommy0608

For the price, that's a really nice seat. Of course we'll always wish for something a little better, but like PP said, it's pretty good already! I think this will be moving back up in my recommended seats list. :thumbsup:

ETA: Anyone know how the shell/harness height compares on this vs. the Momentum?

Spam

There are pics somewhere with the original efta and momentum. The momentum looked taller if i remember right. How cute would that cover look next to the miro kf?

djma

I sooooooooo want this seat! LOL DS2 loved his EFTA...and I actually like the knobs. :eek:

all together ooky

Darn. Wish they would have changed the knobs-otherwise I really like that seat. Both cars have contoured seats and the knobs smash into them making them impossible to use.
Cute cover though-although I like the softness of the Sandbox.

Dillipop

That's too bad that the shell height didn't get a little taller. DS is right at 35 pounds right now and right at an inch of seat above his head. There's no way he would have made it to 40 in it. (Then again, he wouldn't have made it to 40 in the MR either, and I don't think he has an overly long torso.)

babyherder

New cover is cute but I think the sandbox cover is cuter! But that is pretty much my favorite cover on an evenflo seat so in my mind it would be hard to do better.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC