How do I get my discounts??

babybeesmama

I am trying to order a car seat from diapers.com, this is the first time I have ordered anything off there and I was wondering how I am supposted to get all my disounts???

TIA

ADS

mayamac

lets see-
1. you find the best price on the seat you want- usually this involves a 20% code to some other site.
2. Contact diapers.com to price match. Many say to call, but I e-mailed. they responded within 30 min. and this was late at night on the weekend. I e-mailed from the e-mail that I was registered with on diapers.com.
3. The rep will have put the item in your cart with the match price.
4. go to bing.com, shopping, find diapers.com under "D" click from here to go to the website- you will see a pop up window stating the cash back 3-10% (assuming you are already registered on bing.com)
5. go to your cart and enter the 15% off code ( I think SCGEAR works) I used may15 earlier this month. You cannot stack other codes with May15 code.

some will tell you to add a pack of diapers and use the 10% and a $10 off code, but I think it worked out better for me to use just the May15 (and I don't need diapers) I have also heard with diapers in your order they reduce the cash back to 3% for the entire order, but some people have success getting the 10% with this.

ETA: and get another $10 by canceling the parenting magazine free offer. You will see the click near bottom of diapers.com home page. print and send in with your proof of purchase.

Last edited:

poohbear

Personally I always think it's better to call (unless you're emailing in the middle of the night). You get an immediate response that way. And you don't have to worry about either product going out of stock in the meantime.
You can try MAY15, but I think it may be expired since the sitewide sale started... If it hasn't, that's going to be your best bet - it's 15% off.
If not, then use code 10percent for 10% off and a referral code found here - there are a bunch of them) for $10 off if you add a pack of diapers.
Here's the link for the magazine rebate - you send it in after you have completed your purchase www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm

Be sure to go through bing.com shopping to complete your purchase. And make sure the correct email is showing in the clickthrough window. That will get you 10% back on gear and 3% back on diapers and food. (They itemize by item so you will get 10% back on gear and 3% back on diapers, etc. I've only had a problem once and I didn't even have diapers in my order! I just emailed bing and sent them a screenshot of the product at 10% and they corrected it for me).
Take screenshots of any big ticket products in case you need to argue anything with them.

HTH!

ETA - you cannot combine sitewide sale coupons with pricematches :(
You can combine first time customer codes with pricematches

babybeesmama

Dang I didn't know about the bing thing :thumbsdown: Oh well I used a 30% off so I got my CA O2 for 203 which I thought was pretty good Less than what I paid the first time :)

singingpond

Thank you to those who posted all this information!

I just ordered a Radian (Flora XTSL) through diapers.com -- pricematched 20% off from babycatalog, and the 10percent promotion does work (new customer); incidentally, SCGEAR didn't work on top of the pricematch (as noted by poohbear). I signed up for Bing first, and went from there, but am not sure that actually worked, as nothing shows up (pending or otherwise) in my cashback account. Is that normal? I noticed, after making the purchase, that Bing still wanted some additional information for the cashback account, and I thought I had finished all that stuff BEFORE going to diapers.com :(. Oh well, even if Bing falls through, the price was down to $215.xx, and I'll get another $10 back, if I can remember to ask for the rebate on the parenting magazine.

Anyone have any words of wisdom on Bing? I did email them with a question (service request), but couldn't figure out any way to attach detailed info. about the diapers.com order. On the other hand, it seems to say that it can sometimes take a day or two for cashback transactions to show up ??

Anyway, thanks again for all the tips in this thread! I don't particularly enjoy jumping through hoops to do this kind of multi-step coupon/promotional code shopping, but it's nice to save this much money :)

Bansheefaerie

Hi I'm new to the forums. I'm about to order the SK Radian XTSL in Flora as well. I got Diapers.com to price match the car seat. I went in through bing.com,.. not sure how that works. This is my first order from Diapers.com so I did the 10Percent code which brought it down to 215.99. I tried stacking a referral code, but it wouldn't let me stack it with the 10percent code. I did find a code for a free pack of diapers with your first order (PTGJUN10) so I stacked that on :)
I haven't submitted the order yet, so if anyone else has some last minute advice, please let me know.

Lbuzz52

Thank you so much for posting this info!!

Amazon has the Complete Air LX for 174.76.
It is eligible for the 15% off select carseats, code savecsss
So the pricematched amount was 148.55.

Then i was able to get code BCBABYBABY to work for 15% first diapers.com order so $126.26

i found them still listed on bing, 10% searching carseats. so if that actually stays in my account it is then 113.64

then the magazine rebate of $10

so my final is, bing dependent, either $116.26 or $103.64

i consider both great because that thing would cost me almost $250 to walk into a local store and get it.

Rosey

I just did a first-time order yesterday for my computer illiterate aunt. When I went to bing cashback there was a small notification at the top stating they ended their relationship as of 9pm June 30th even though it was still listed when I searched them. So I went through ebates who showed 1-4%. Figured it was better than nothing.

I used the 10percent and the ptgjun10 for 10% off and a free bag of diapers. Wish I had know bout bcbabybaby but I did pretty well for my auntie and got her a $209 Summer Infant video monitor for $137 (and a bag of dipes) before the $10 back from the magazine and ebates reward. Should be delivered to her tomorrow!

Thanks to all who wrote in this thread and the one I posted, as well as the person who pm'ed me. It was very helpful!

poohbear

Diapers.com and Bing is over as of June 30. Fat Wallet offers 6% back and Ebates offers 4% (both are for gear, diapers and formula is slightly lower)

FWIW If you'd ever rather use a referral code (once again, found here) (because you'd rather get the $10 off the first order and $5 off the second and/or want to bump back $10 diapers.com credit to someone on the boards :) ), and you can't get it to work, just call diapers.com, and they'll manually do it for you...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC