Target clearancing assorted carseats/boosters

all together ooky

I was just at Target this morning and noticed that they are starting to clearance some carseats and boosters. Not super low yet, but it's a start.

High back Turbo: $31.xx
Evenflo Amp: $17.xx
MyRide: $110.xx
RA50 (stonehenge): $169.xx
The no-back Turbo was clearanced too and the Comfort Sport but I didn't notice the price.

ADS

Cryssy Jane

oo this is good. I'll check at our target. Z has completely outgrown his seat in his mom's car and I've been booster training him and he's doing great! I think mom may be able to afford this.

zactayaus

I was at mine today. They had the GN, Symphony 65, evenflo deluxe?, CS's, TB's (both backless and high back), RA50, BLVD's, MA's. Not marked down enough for me yet. I'll go back in two weeks and see what's left and what the new mark downs are.

skitle1802

I'm so mad about the Nautis!!! I just got one from walmart in store, then they dropped the price online, now Target has the wilkes (which i wanted to begin with) for $131.xx, if it goes any lower, I am buying it and CL or SWAP my Matrix GN!!! ARGH!!!

Cryssy Jane

Well the first of the two nearest targets doesn't have any markdowns :( Z's mom finally agreed to purchase one if I can track it down for her :)

2girls4me

Well there was one of the girly turboboosters left at the Target nearest me! I grabbed it up for my niece. It was $38.54 and had a 3/26/10 DOM! Thanks again for the head's up!

veggiegirl228

I forgot to check today. I need to check tomorrow but DH doesn't get the need to buy it now since I've said not for another year (which was/is my goal till I see that she has 2-2.5" left in the EFTA)

ETA: not on clearance at our store

Last edited:

all together ooky

I went to a different Target today and they were on clearance, but not as low as my other Target. Still not low enough for me. I want to get a Turbo for my 4-year-old nephew that's boostered in a AOE.

On a side-note, I asked my 6-year-old which booster she likes using best and she said, "Grandpa's" (Turbo). I asked why and she said it isn't hard behind her head like the Vivo and feels squishier. I think her real favorite is the Frontier but I tink it's a bit wide for her yet.

AtTheSouthDam

Our targets are down and some are out! The one closest to me had the TB at $35.09 and were completely sold ot of Girl's Rock. The one further away was at $31.58 and had tons. I got one!

Also on sale: Marathons, Evenflo Symphony's (65#), EFTA's are other's I noticed.

veggiegirl228

Our local Target now has the HB TB for $38.xx and NB for $16.50. I'm holding out in hopes they go down before there gone since I don't need it yet. Maybe I should scan it just in case it's lower than the sticker price (which was the $38.xx).

Last edited:

scoutingbear

Went to two Targets yesterday and the Let's Go was $38.xx With none left on the shelf. The checker told me to get a rain check but I didn't want to stand in line. So, tried one more target today. Shelf price $38.xx but sticker on box $31.xx :) (I probably would have gotten it anyway at $38 since we needed something a little narrower than the GN in dh's car for 3 across.

kdkm

I went to Target Monday and there were barely any seats in the car seat aisle. They had 3 pink Comfort Sports on clearance for $71. They had tons of Lets Go TB for $31. They had a few displays models (infant seats and backless boosters) but other than that it was barren. I'm excited to see all the new seats they are going to put out!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC