Is the Maestro harness continuous?

glockchick

Please say no, please say no, please say no. :p

After dealing with it in the Scenera for a few days, there is no way I want to deal with that on a daily basis.

ADS

o_mom

Sorry! It is.

I find that once I am used to it, it isn't so bad... just a different pattern for buckling and tightening.

glockchick

Dang! I'll have to really think on that one then. Just when I'd resigned myself to it too. ;) DD needs a seat in dh's car too. If I could be sure he'd adjust it right, I'd put it in there for her. Of course, it's gotta be better than the scenera she's in now, right?

firemomof3

It is, but I found it to be very user-friendly :thumbsup: Since its forward facing, its easy to even out the straps first before fastening the harness.

Kayleen

I love the fact that it has a continuous harness. Makes it easier to put DD in the seat without loosening the harness all the time. After she's in, I just even out the straps, click the chest clip, then put the buckle together. Really like it.

autumnlily

I found it to be better than the other continuous harnesses. It really responds well to a small pull at the hip path.

glockchick

Could you adjust it for your dd and then tell your dh not to adjust the harness?

I could but I'm afraid that one side would wind up loose, and the other tight, and he'd just loosen it the way he's used to with the Marathon. I told him he could pick the seat for his car provided it has a 5 pt harness and harness over 40 lbs. ;) I'll give him a lesson on how to use whatever he picks. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC