someone three across my passat for me

I hate doing it. HATE it.
I have for seats
a RNXT
a RN 65
A my ride 65
A turbo booster
A parkway

(those are the seats that should fit, cause the nautilus, EFTA and True fit are way too wide)

I need to have a rear facing for my 22 month old, a Booster for my almost 8 year old, and My 4.5 year old can either be ffing or rear facing (in a radian only) cause she is too tall to rear face in the my ride now.

Ok arrange for me.. usually the almost 8 year old manages to uninstall someone seat when buckling or unbuckling her booster ack.. so I kind of like having her on the passenger side if possible.. but I HATE radians installed rear or ffing in the center, but if I have to I can ff is and rear face if I have an extra set of hands.. (LONG rigid belt stalk that can not be twisted)

Ok help me out, I am going in tomorrow again, I have it three acrossed but the rear facing radian is not really a great install, I had to go back in cause we are renovating our dining room into a bedroom and the kids needed help and DH was covered in sheet rock.

I am just out of time tonight, there is a party across the st keeping the kids up so I am just letting them stay up till they can't anymore lol (rather than fight them to bed for hrs)

ADS

NannyMom

Ok, RN PW RN. Cut a styrofoam cup and put it around the buckle next to DD1's. Are the outboard buckle stalks stiff too, or just the center? If outboard isn't stiff, turn the buckle 180* so DD1 can't unbuckle it.

dmpmercury

I would try Booster, rf radian, rf or ff radian or the other way around with the booster on the passenger side. If you can't get a radian installed in the center then try on the driver and passenger side and a booster in the middle.

I might do rear facing xt driver
rear facing my ride, center
and turbobooster passanger

it is a rediculously narrow back seat.. so I have to use seatbelt to slide seats over ect..and honestly radians and passat seat belts really really are no fun at all, not sure I have the energy to fight one into the center

the other option is, rear facing radian 65, ffing xt in center and then booster.. that might be an option, but I really really do not want to rear face a radian in the center today, It is nearly impossible.

Ok I did rear facing radian xt behind the driver, ffing radian 65 center
and turbo booster on the passenger side.

None are rock solid installs, sometimes when I install the rn 65 in the center it moves slightly, hard to explain. but if you wiggle it it almost rolls along the back of the seat, but side to side no movement and if does not pull away from the back of the seat more than a quarter of an inch so It is certainly an acceptable install, the rear facing radian was a real challange as usual with seat belt back there, it does not move if I test it with my left hand.. I left it at that lol cause if I start testing with both hands and my right and both which I know I shouldn't, I know what will happen, it will tip from the locked seat belt.. I know cause it does this.. if you yank it hard no matter how solid it is.. It cant really though now cause it is too crammed in with the lack of space.

anyways I will have to buckle Julianna in cause there is no hand room between her booster and the radian but oh well.

IT is just for a day or so.. my car is getting new tie rods

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC