Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

new radian for oscar winners?

I was just price shopping for a new radian and read on a merchants web page that this year's oscar winners all recieved new radians. Has anyone heard about this? I realize that everyone wants celeberaty endorsements, but it really irratates me to read about all the goodies that the extremely rich have handed to them on a regular basis. Just wanted to vent. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: new radian for oscar winners?

Well everyone but Britney she wouldnt know how to use it correctly ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Pawy View Post
    Well everyone but Britney she wouldnt know how to use it correctly ROFL
    LOL!

Considering her poor acting skills, I don't think it's anything we have to worry about . She can't even pretend to be a stable mom during this divorce...

DS|2002|FF in Britax Frontier 85 and Graco TurboBooster
    DD|2007|FF in two Britax Frontier 85's

Actually, giving it as a gift to the 'celebrities', that's a great idea!
    Seriously, everyone is so 'monkey see, monkey do' with them.
    Remember the great stroller revolution when more than Graco & Evenflo appeared in America?
    Car seats are something we'd LIKE the general public to know and use just like 'you saw on TV'
    My Munchkin -- Nov 2008--5 years, 45.5", 42lbs
    Current Stats: 12 years old /5'5/ 115lbs/ Seatbelt

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Phillip K. Dick