Alma MR65 for $81.54

ADS

mommyin05and07

Im kicking myself for buying the edgemont dots a couple months ago for 100. for my brothers baby..shes not even here yet and this is a better price and purple:) oh well

all together ooky

I just bit the bullet and bought one too. I didn't realize it could ship to my house for free though. I did ship-to-store. Oh well.

So excited...it's been awhile since I bought a new seat.

arly1983

Im kicking myself for buying the edgemont dots a couple months ago for 100. for my brothers baby..shes not even here yet and this is a better price and purple:) oh well

You could always post a swap thread asking for an alma for your edgemont dots. Looks like there will be lots of people with them now and your niece isn't here yet. I am sure someone would be interested in trade.

jess71903

Ambassador
OH NO! And I have a WM gift card I could use, and DH is about to get a car we could ride in...and...and...step away from the buy button!!

2BunniesMommy

Grrrr! I bought one at the end of Feb for the full $149. It dropped to $129 just 2 days after I ordered. I called and they did credit me the difference but I can't believe it has dropped so much more. Crazy!

InternationalMama

Grrrr! I bought one at the end of Feb for the full $149. It dropped to $129 just 2 days after I ordered. I called and they did credit me the difference but I can't believe it has dropped so much more. Crazy!

Tori, I was just thinking about when you bought it! It's really funny because for the longest time this cover never went on sale at all and now....wow.

emy_lou

Aww, that kinda makes me mad, I spent $150 + tax on ours a few months ago. I wish I would have waited now. But I really couldn't... O well, it happens! Hope everyone needing one gets them!

mayamac

oh man- why did I buy this? I'm going to have some explaining to do. DD does love purple and we should have a set of seats in the other car, right?

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
oh man- why did I buy this? I'm going to have some explaining to do. DD does love purple and we should have a set of seats in the other car, right?

Exactly! This seat will ideally be for Ilana b/c she does not have a spare right now. I'll have to try her in it though and see how long she has. I'll take it back if it's not going to work out well. We'll see.

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
Exactly! This seat will ideally be for Ilana b/c she does not have a spare right now. I'll have to try her in it though and see how long she has. I'll take it back if it's not going to work out well. We'll see.

Let me know if it doesn't work before you return it. :whistle:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh man... I'm debating between the MyRide and Radian for when DD outgrows the CCO. Unfortuntely, I have no idea which I should get, AND I pretty much don't have anywhere to store either of them.

Does the Alma MyRide have the cover that doesn't stay on?

NannyMom

Oh man... I'm debating between the MyRide and Radian for when DD outgrows the CCO. Unfortuntely, I have no idea which I should get, AND I pretty much don't have anywhere to store either of them.

Does the Alma MyRide have the cover that doesn't stay on?

All of the covers stay on now. They fixed that pretty early on.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC