Alma MR65 for $81.54

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
Mine came today :love:!!!

Here are some pics of my kids in it. Evie is 5 months old and around 15lbs. Gage is 2 years 10 months and around 35lbs

CIMG1840.jpg

CIMG1834.jpg

CIMG1835.jpg

4 3/4" from top of head to top of shell

CIMG1842.jpg

ETA: May 2010 DOM!!!

Last edited:

InternationalMama

Ours came today too. It is sooooooo pretty! Even prettier than the online pic. :)

And we got a May 2010 DOM too! Wow. I was completely prepared for it to be 6 months+ past DOM already and it turns out it's barely one month old. Cool.

PS Cute pics!

mayamac

got mine today too, but my DOM is Sept. 8, 2009, oh well- I think I'm still happy. but I haven't opened it yet.

hmmm, opened it. It was obviously opened before, box is kinda damaged and the plastic wrap around seat was already ripped open.

Last edited:

InternationalMama

got mine today too, but my DOM is Sept. 8, 2009, oh well- I think I'm still happy. but I haven't opened it yet.

hmmm, opened it. It was obviously opened before, box is kinda damaged and the plastic wrap around seat was already ripped open.

I was going to ask about this. My seat came in a box, not very well sealed, and there was no plastic wrap around the seat at all. It was just in the box loose with the tags on. Does that mean it was returned by someone else?? I already took the tags off of it now. Can I and/or should I try to return it?

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I picked mine up today. It has a 5/19/10 DOM. I'll get pics of the kids in it later. I'm pretty sure it's going to April though, as I think it's not going to work for us. :)

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor

I was going to ask about this. My seat came in a box, not very well sealed, and there was no plastic wrap around the seat at all. It was just in the box loose with the tags on. Does that mean it was returned by someone else?? I already took the tags off of it now. Can I and/or should I try to return it?

that would make me nervous...especially since everyone elses came wrapped....

InternationalMama

that would make me nervous...especially since everyone elses came wrapped....

Well, I talked to DH and he thinks there was a bag. So maybe I just don't remember it due to my excitement? He says he thinks he cleaned one up so I'm going to go check out the packaging later.

It does seem unlikely that the seat was purchased, used with all the tags on, crashed, returned and resold in perfect-looking condition all within less than 40 days of manufacture and since DH thinks there was a big bag that I just don't remember I'm not going to worry about it anymore.

I love the seat. It's still sitting in our living room. Too bad I could only get DS to sit in it the one time. :p

Last edited:

mayamac

I think I am going to return mine. I don't feel too bad since it was already an open box. My store doesn't carry the Alma, so I don't think they will exchange it. :(

msg221

Mine came yesterday and I opened it today. I thought I wouldn't like the purple, but it's actually a nice subtle purple, not loud and obnoxious. Mine was in a plastic bag and I also have a May 2010 manufacture date.

InternationalMama

I think I am going to return mine. I don't feel too bad since it was already an open box. My store doesn't carry the Alma, so I don't think they will exchange it. :(

I read their return policy before I ordered and the way I understood it you can return online merchandise to *any* Walmart store.

Blondie87

My first one got here today. May 7, 2010 DOM. My other one is with Judi's in Utah. I am returning that one when it gets here.

The Alma cover isn't bad, but I am not a fan of purple, so I am selling the cover. I already bought a replacement cover in Delano that is on it already. :)

Here's a couple pics I took of it when I first got it earlier, with my friend/neighbor's adorable almost 5 month old DD. They are crappy cell phone pics cuz I seem to have misplaced my camera...

myride3.jpg

myride-1.jpg
mtride2.jpg

This seat is supposed to fit infants great right? What about the crotch strap? I'd have to stick something there to fill the gap, right?

InternationalMama

This seat is supposed to fit infants great right? What about the crotch strap? I'd have to stick something there to fill the gap, right?

I think you only have to put a rolled towel there if not having it there means she doesn't stay in the seat correctly, like if she slides down and towards the crotch strap without a rolled towel. I don't think having the gap there is bad as long as she's in the right position and because the seat is so reclined and has a scooped bottom area it's possible that babies just don't slide towards the crotch strap or get out of position so no rolled towel is needed.

A tech is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I already bought a replacement cover in Delano that is on it already.
I almost bought that Delano cover! I love the Delano cover, but didn't want to sell my Alma.

daycaremom2002

Did all of you ship to your house? My neighbor bought one sit to store and she said it wont be here until July 7th? That seems like a long time considering many of you already have them. :(

Blondie, I have a daycare mom that wanted one of these that missed the timing. Any chance you might be willing to pass this on? PM me please. Thanks :)

msg221

Yes, I had it shipped to my house since it was also free. I took the chance that it would still be at my front door when I got home since I am at work all day! They didn't deliver it until 5:09 p.m. so it was only outside for 15 minutes before I got home!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC