Alma MR65 for $81.54

scariestone

Son of a ****! Of course BRU finally had the delano cover in stock and I bought it a few weeks ago for $120. Even with tax that's over $30 cheaper. Boys can ride in a purple seat, right?

ADS
Why, why do all the kick ass sales happen when I don't have the funds for them? At this price I could get seats for the girls for the price of 1. I can get a $25 gc for Walmart from my work soon, but then where will I get the other $153.25? Ugh, just my luck.

It sucks even more because I'll be getting an employee referral bonus on my first paycheck in Aug that would pay for this. Poo buckets.

InternationalMama

Son of a ****! Of course BRU finally had the delano cover in stock and I bought it a few weeks ago for $120. Even with tax that's over $30 cheaper. Boys can ride in a purple seat, right?

I got one for my DS. :) The Alma is my favorite cover and this is the cheapest I've ever seen a MyRide so purple shmurple. He'll probably love it.

scariestone

Yeah I was asking rhetorically. :p DS has pink and purple diapers. I'm just wondering if I want to deal with bringing the other one back to BRU. The delano cover is so nice but purple is my favorite color. Hm decisions, decisions.

InternationalMama

Yeah I was asking rhetorically. :p DS has pink and purple diapers. I'm just wondering if I want to deal with bringing the other one back to BRU. The delano cover is so nice but purple is my favorite color. Hm decisions, decisions.

See, diapers seem different to me since they aren't visible, but I see what you're saying. The Delano is really pretty too though! And I probably wouldn't return the seat just to buy another of the same seat just because when people return merchandise for these kind of reasons it leads to higher prices for everyone.

kbud

How do the top slots on the MR compare to the Marathon? I just used my sister's marathon today for my dd, almost three, 33 pounds. She needed to be on the top slots of the Marathon already. I'd like to keep her harnessed until at least 5. She's in a wizard now that expires in a year. I think the Wizard is even a bit lower than the Marathon. I was thinking of this to replace the wizard since it's a great deal (and I really want a cup holder!) but now thinking she may be better off w/a Nautilus or Frontier.

InternationalMama

I think the My Ride is about the same as the Marathon for top slots and shell height. I wouldn't buy one for an FF child who is almost 3. (Or are you wanting to keep her rear facing? I don't think the MR will last longer than the Wizard by height.) It is very reclined FF and has compatibility issues in quite a few vehicles. You'll get a lot more use out of a Nautilus and they sometimes go on sale at this time of year too.

kbud

I think the My Ride is about the same as the Marathon for top slots and shell height. I wouldn't buy one for an FF child who is almost 3. (Or are you wanting to keep her rear facing? I don't think the MR will last longer than the Wizard by height.) It is very reclined FF and has compatibility issues in quite a few vehicles. You'll get a lot more use out of a Nautilus and they sometimes go on sale at this time of year too.

Thanks that's what I was thinking as well. I have a hard time passing up a good deal though!

scariestone

See, diapers seem different to me since they aren't visible, but I see what you're saying. The Delano is really pretty too though! And I probably wouldn't return the seat just to buy another of the same seat just because when people return merchandise for these kind of reasons it leads to higher prices for everyone.

We we're not too much into set gender roles/stereotypes in our house so its all kind of the same to me. The one I have is still in the plastic bag in its box so its sellable but I decided I don't feel like dealing with switching them out for $30. Especially since I don't think the box will even fit in my car.

InternationalMama

We we're not too much into set gender roles/stereotypes in our house so its all kind of the same to me. The one I have is still in the plastic bag in its box so its sellable but I decided I don't feel like dealing with switching them out for $30. Especially since I don't think the box will even fit in my car.

Oh, I didn't realize you hadn't even used it yet! Well, that's different then.

I was worried about how I would get one home from the store too so I was happy they had free shipping to your house for this deal.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
After dealing with getting DD into her current seat in our new truck today, I think I definitely need something with a low base/low sides. So the MyRide is probably out, which is a good thing, because I shouldn't buy a new seat right now anyway. Awesome deal for someone who needs it, though!

Joyofbirth

Oh, this is killing me! I saw this earlier and I so, so wish I had the extra funds. My dd loves this seat and I really want one too. We just don't have the money, nor really the need. I just really love this seat/cover.

emars002

Just got ours in the mail today! Love the pruple, much deeper than it looks online. I will try to get pics of DD tomorrow. It looks like we might get another thunder storm tonight

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC