Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Do I wait for Britax semi-annual sale?

I have decided to purchase the Britax Frontier 85. Now I am trying to decide if I should wait until Britax semi-annual sale in September. I don't have to have the seat right now.
    Does anyone know what the typical discount is?
    Right now I can find 20% deals in quite a few places. I'm not sure when they have the semi-annual sale if you can combine with other offers or not.
    Thoughts?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Do I wait for Britax semi-annual sale?

I think 20% off a Frontier is about as good as it's going to get. I highly doubt retailers will allow the 20% off on top of the semi-annual sale. If i were you, i would work the system price match at diapers.com, go through bing for 10% cashback, and any coupon codes you can get diapers.com to let you use..... Just a thought. But i wouldn't wait regardless.
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

Carseat Crazy

Re: Do I wait for Britax semi-annual sale?

And if you're going to do that, do it quickly because diapers.com is only bing-ing until June 30!!!